Shop at Home calendar and offers - November 2018

warezz

13 minutes ago, DadsAFOL said:

6 Stores in total. Its pretty much a marketing exercise to see what works and what doesn't. Note that prices and offerings will be the same as traditional Lego Brand stores, minus mini builds.

Official Opening Dates:

September 28, 2018:

The Shoppes at Buckland Hills – 194 Buckland Hills Drive Manchester, CT (soft opening today) 

October 5, 2018

Mall at Columbia – 10300 Little Patuxent Pkwy. Columbia, MD

Woodbridge Center – 250 Woodbridge Center Drive Woodbridge, NJ

Smith Haven Mall – 313 Smith Haven Mall Lake Grove, NY

Perimeter Mall – 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Road Atlanta, ***

Galleria at Tyler – 1299 Tyler Street Riverside, CA

17 minutes ago, DadsAFOL said:

I guess it's good with TRU now out of the picture. But too bad there really isn't too much of an incentive to go unless you really don't have any other Lego Store around.

My main reasons not to go:

• There is not a Pick-a-Brick wall or Build-a-Mini station.
  • The product prices will be the same at LEGO Brand and Pop-Up stores including any sales.
  • Pop-Up stores will try to offer the same gift with purchase promotions.

Not that Pick-a-Brick walls have been much of an incentive these days. (Used to be when they updated the parts availability more frequently)

Prices staying the same means Target and Walmart still hold incentives for sales.

Promos will probably run out faster here than other stores. Maybe not as fast as LEGO Shop at Home?

• Like 1

they will be doing some extra sales other than LEGO stores as well.  Could be in more of a role to be like the TRU express to move the excess sets.  All that stock that was destined for TRU 4Q is still out there and still going to them so need other ways to move it.  

1 hour ago, MrToes16 said:

My concern is they already built in the language that says they may have some promo items available during the deal time...(but don't get your hopes up that they will last long)

Regular LEGO and LEGO Shop at Home technically has that.   It should be a good thing.  Especially with the people chosen to run them.  If anything it's another Lego store to hit on some hot stuff.  I was told about them about a month ago and seemed like a good idea and from the sounds of it as more info came in there should be some good opportunity. 

1 hour ago, ravenb99 said:

Regular LEGO and LEGO Shop at Home technically has that.   It should be a good thing.  Especially with the people chosen to run them.  If anything it's another Lego store to hit on some hot stuff.  I was told about them about a month ago and seemed like a good idea and from the sounds of it as more info came in there should be some good opportunity. 

What’s the opportunity? Half off after Xmas? 

:devil:

• 3 weeks later...