City 2019

Val-E

55 minutes ago, zarda1 said:

Images have been leaked on instagram.

Stilt-walker Clown (but no shoes to keep him balanced) making a dog balloon for a jumping kid with a propellor hat 

Ring-the-duck game with family of 3

Ice cream stall with grandparents and child

Hammer Game (Smaller than fairground Mixer set) with a guy and large hammer

Watergun game with guy and hotdog and Mullet-man vendor.

Facepainting Table with painter and tiger face girl.

If we are into speculating into the future after the Free Fall Tower...there is a Big-Top Circus type tent in the background. City Zoo 2020?

Edited by CosmicSpeed
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

Fairground people pack is legit. I do have to call them out on making the rings actually go over the ducks. I've been to dozens of fairground carnivals and the rings are always rigged to be smaller in circumference than the target. Also, where is the creepy carny? 

Mullet Man with pseudo -"Lotso" from TS3 not creepy enough? Sleeveless-T and all!

Screenshot 2019-04-24 16.05.48.png

Edited by CosmicSpeed
  • Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 6:41 AM, BillyBricks said:

I see what you did there.

As with the other people packs, hopefully this sees some good discounts. Is that hairnet (back, left) a new piece?

I like the space roller coaster. Really getting use out of those parts, LEGO. 

To answer your question about that hair net piece. No, its not new. I personally just noticed its on a surgeon from series 6 minifigs.    This is a cool upcoming space series for sure.        Space that's not a constant battle will get the attention of Parents looking for gifts.

• 2 weeks later...
First (watermarked) images of 60203 - Ski Resort..... and, yes, it has a Helicopter!
https://www.spielzeugladen-neusser.de/Ski-Resort

I dig the design of the plow, but the half pipe and buildings could’ve been a lot more. I’m biased because I like the Friends Snow series and this doesn’t seem as imaginative.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

1 hour ago, Mark Twain said:

I dig the design of the plow, but the half pipe and buildings could’ve been a lot more. I’m biased because I like the Friends Snow series and this doesn’t seem as imaginative.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

I'm surprised to see this set.  I've been aware of the Friends snow sets and they're pretty decent.  When I saw the 60222 Snow Groomer it felt out of place and without a theme.  Maybe this is the beginning of that missing theme?