Minecraft 2019

Val-E

3 hours ago, DadsAFOL said:

Did you see the retailer's book, or are you just inferring that from the leaked pictures yesterday?   I thought the leaks looked incomplete.

I haven´t seen the rest of the book yet. Speed Champions and Minecraft have only 5 sets each and it seems they are going all in on Lego Movie and Star Wars anniversary items.

1 hour ago, Val-E said:

it seems they are going all in on Lego Movie and Star Wars anniversary items.

I saw a rumor that LEGO is making a big deal about including a yellow head X-wing Pilot Luke minifigure in an anniversary set.  If this ends up being true and that’s the figure they go with, what an awful choice. I still have dozens of brand new ones of these that nobody wants. 

35 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

I saw a rumor that LEGO is making a big deal about including a yellow head X-wing Pilot Luke minifigure in an anniversary set.  If this ends up being true and that’s the figure they go with, what an awful choice. I still have dozens of brand new ones of these that nobody wants. 

75235 Juniors X Wing.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2018 at 11:30 AM, Val-E said:

Drastic reduction in releases. Mainly buildable figures plus a boat.

I noticed that the so called "big figs" have tag "3 to collect" and "series 1

I assume there are more big figs in the pipeline. The ship looks horrible.

bis figs:

[21148] Steve with parrot 

[21149] Alex with chicken

[21150] Skelton with magma cube

---

[21151] The final Battle | la battaglia de finale -- > includes a small dragon with brick build wings | 222 pieces

[21152] Pirate Ship Adventure | Aventuro sui galeone dei pirati -- > pirate | 386 pieces  

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP

1 hour ago, Mark Twain said:

Which set was that, Phil? I was thinking that it looked like 21126 The Wither is both design, size, and theme. 

21122 The Nether Fortress. Retired for almost 2 years, still not making it up to RRP on FBA. Available _everywhere_ for at least 50% off.

21122_alt1.jpg

21122 The Nether Fortress. Retired for almost 2 years, still not making it up to RRP on FBA. Available _everywhere_ for at least 50% off.
21122_alt1.jpg

Wither is a whole different ballgame than Nether. That Black Skeleton is in the Burning Bridge is from the Wither and those sets preformed extremely well for me at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum
  • Like 1