Receiving one of four sets for free. Opinions?

brickvoyeur

So I ordered a first order walker from a high volume seller that I was certain had a price error. After a month of them citing stock issues, I finally requested a refund and left feedback. If they had just been honest about the price error, I would have just let it go. A simple mistake. I just wanted to see how long they would hold my money and tell me their supplier was being unreasonable.

Screenshot_2018-11-08-17-56-09.thumb.png.6c600d3db399be6bc35f16013b2535e3.png

So I left feedback and almost instantly received an offer of a free set to change my feedback.

Screenshot_2018-11-08-17-55-29.thumb.png.4945d0f7ba608d4bd756b2e4c1d190c0.png

So I'm caught between the Rogue one AT-ST and Kylo's tie. The ATST is iconic with a high ceiling, but could be remade in a hurry. Kylo's tie may not see another version. 

It's amazing how much more I'm over thinking it when it's free... As I armswept both sets during Wal-Mart clearance.

Opinions if you had to pick one?

46 minutes ago, Lego_Monsters said:

Just heads up. I did this same thing before asking someone to remove a negative feedback and I’ll send them a free replacement as an apology. After they removed the negative feedback, I blocked them. Lol, just heads up. Make sure you receive the item before removing the negative.

im-not-even-okwpfs.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Guest TabbyBoy

I would never remove a negative feedback, I would also report the seller to eBay for bribery as well as failing to deliver. Stand your ground as sellers like this will never learn. Bad service means bad feedback in my book and they can shove their free set up their sphincter! Accepting a free set to revise feedback makes you as bad as them IMHO.

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

Accepting a free set to revise feedback makes you as bad as them IMHO.

99.9% positive feedback with nearly 8K positive so far this year.

I guess I'm bad then, as I asked for the Arrowhead. A feedback left less than 12 hours ago that already is on the third page behind nothing but positives. A retail $90 set > the satisfaction of leaving negative feedback.

Edited by brickvoyeur

1 hour ago, TabbyBoy said:

I would never remove a negative feedback, I would also report the seller to eBay for bribery as well as failing to deliver. Stand your ground as sellers like this will never learn. Bad service means bad feedback in my book and they can shove their free set up their sphincter! Accepting a free set to revise feedback makes you as bad as them IMHO.

LOL. So sad we have only 52 days left of these kinds of posts from our sanctimonious cat.

Image result for walking back and forth cat gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You know people do make mistakes.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 3