40289 - Diagon Alley

Val-E

They must have made an absolutely massive amount of these sets.  Promo still available, even after 12 hours of double-promo/double-VIP points availability this weekend.
Will be interesting to see what the bottom truly is on this set over the next few weeks...
Well, the renewed commitment to order limits for sets is certainly keeping it in stock longer. Can't mash order after order of the same sets to get a zillion promos.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

1 minute ago, Zelgazra said:

Double Promo (Triple promo??) is not adding to my cart. I tried about 4am last night and it wasn't working then... figured it was typical with Lego and their website, but 10 hours later and it's still only adding the Diagon Alley..... Any thoughts?

Make sure to be logged in and go to checkout page. 

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I’ll pick one up in Poundland next year. I’ve had few problems finding the London Bus, CITY fountain, Mini T1 or Snow Globe all for under a tenner. LEGO may well churn out more once they realise that its unavailability has stopped people (like me) from placing an order. Where will the excess go? To Hamleys or Poundland? By being patient, I’ve never yet missed out on what I want without paying over the odds. Of course, there’s always the eBay race to the bottom ?

11 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

I’ll pick one up in Poundland next year. I’ve had few problems finding the London Bus, CITY fountain, Mini T1 or Snow Globe all for under a tenner. LEGO may well churn out more once they realise that its unavailability has stopped people (like me) from placing an order. Where will the excess go? To Hamleys or Poundland? By being patient, I’ve never yet missed out on what I want without paying over the odds. Of course, there’s always the eBay race to the bottom ?

Poundland? That sounds like a place that I might like to visit.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Guest TabbyBoy
12 hours ago, Zelgazra said:

Nobody cares Tabby. Nobody cares.

I frankly don’t give two hoots whether you care or not. So do I stop telling people where I get most of my promos from? At least it’s UK only... nar nar na ner ner. How have you helped exactly?

UKers... if you don’t believe me, pop into a local Poundland (and others like it) after Xmas. The gems are normally in the smaller towns. Minehead is a particular good one.

Guest TabbyBoy
3 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

So I received my shipment and the box for this promo is absolutely destroyed. Now that it is OOS, what are the CS options typically? Should I go in store and return?

Just build it, you had it free after all and some people have to go without. You'll still get something for it one day.