What Kind of Bags Do You Use When Selling?

mfc90125

Starting up my store soon and need bags. What size does everyone recommend and where would be a good place to purchase them?  I would be selling a variety of bricks and minifigures so probably need a variety of sizes. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. 

Edited by mfc90125

Starting up my store soon and need bags. What size does everyone recommend and where would be a good place to purchase them?  I would be selling a variety of bricks and minifigures so probably need a variety of sizes. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. 
Jewellery section in WM. 100 little bags for $1, different sizes (some are $2 I believe).
  • Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

I use 1/2pt 1pt & 1qt ZipLoc bags. I bought 5000 assorted off Amazon last year and I paid about £50 for the large box. They’re great for parting out and selling bricks in large quantities. Very strong too.

10 hours ago, mfc90125 said:

I get all mine from Amazon.  500ct of 2x2 and 2x3 are my go to for figures and parts.  I get 100ct 3x4 for larger pieces and then use ziplocs for larger stuff that I get from Costco.

I use poly bags from Amazon. They work for most LEGO sets. If your selling mini-figures and little LEGO sets, then those will work just fine. 

You can buy anywhere from 100 to 1,000. I got them on Amazon, 1,000 for $19.99. 

23 hours ago, mfc90125 said:

Ended up buying 100 2x3 and 100 3x4 bags from Walmart. They are located in the craft jewelry area regardless what any employee tells you. Both bag sets cost a grand total of $3.25. Thanks to everyone for their insights!  

I do that lot's of times too. I like the poly bags I get because there a little cheaper than others, about $0.02 cents per bag. And it can fit most small LEGO sets and definitely mini-figures.