Large Lot - Boston Area

asung

Hey guys - long time lurker, first time poster. I'm mostly a collector, but over the past few years, I've managed to buy a bunch of extra sets that were either on sale, I thought my kids would play with, or that I thought would make good gifts.  I took a step back and realized that I've bought too much, my kids are not as interested in Lego, and I have more than enough to give gifts for a lifetime.  Plus the wife is nagging me to get back some of the closet space.

So I'm looking to move these all in one lot. All sets are NISB, and I've indicated box condition in the attached spreadsheet.  I'm in the Boston area, so I'm looking to move these locally (MA, RI, NH, ME).  DM me any reasonable offers.

BP Sell List 11-18.xlsx

Just wanted to let you know that you did a great job with your post. Lots of people ask this very same thing, but don’t have their act together unlike you. The excel sheet with all of the data is wonderful and will prevent the next 20 or so comments asking you why didn’t you post a list of the sets that are for sale from the start.
GREAT JOB!!!
IMG_5527.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Thanks [mention=57324]Batman720[/mention] - trying to make it as easy as possible for people to evaluate the lot.  Just bumping this to see if there is any interest now that the Black Friday/Cyber Monday madness is over.

Create a brick-folio and it will generate the value of everything you have.