42094 - Tracked Loader

crayxlp

31 minutes ago, gregpj said:

I want to like it, but is this a real machine? It needs a bucket, you don’t drag logs with a wire behind one of these things and it’s center of gravity is way too weird for small machines like these (they don’t come with fenders).

does it really matter if its based on a real piece of vehicle? Look at this year's Volvo Zeus loader.. that's also not real, just some vision by Volvo.. but looks absolutely fantastic.

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:38 AM, crayxlp said:

does it really matter if its based on a real piece of vehicle? Look at this year's Volvo Zeus loader.. that's also not real, just some vision by Volvo.. but looks absolutely fantastic.

It matters because of what I stated as weird things... you can't just make s**t up that doesn't make sense when you're designing Technic sets geared towards an older crowd. That Volvo loader is indeed neat, but it's a concept/vision. This tracked loader is far from a vision other than having been conjured out of thin air by someone who has next to no knowledge about tracked loaders.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy
2 hours ago, TheOrcKing said:

Those logs made me think of Tootsie Rolls for some reason. :pardon:

They reminded me of canine extrusions often seen on the pavements (sidewalks) of London and Paris.