Architecture 2019

warezz

2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Wow, I thought for sure Detroit would be next.

You're close.  Order goes Cleveland then Detroit.  Can't wait to see how LEGO captures the Cuyahoga River catching on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Back on topic... both sets are awesome.  Not sure how I feel about being 150x deep in 21019, but hey, like they say: if you win you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, carini26 said:

You're close.  Order goes Cleveland then Detroit.  Can't wait to see how LEGO captures the Cuyahoga River catching on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Back on topic... both sets are awesome.  Not sure how I feel about being 150x deep in 21019, but hey, like they say: if you win you will be happy, if you lose, you will be wise.

Best of luck.  Personally, I think the Eiffel Tower that is half the size in the new version has more pop simply because of the modified tiles vs the smooth tiles used on the edges going up.  

Guest TabbyBoy

Paris and San Francisco are the best skyline sets I've seen so far. It seems like LEGO may be finally getting their act together with intricate models using few bricks. I may buy a few Paris sets as I have a bunch of Eiffel Towers, Louvres and Arcs de Triomphe to combine them with.

51 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Paris and San Francisco are the best skyline sets I've seen so far. It seems like LEGO may be finally getting their act together with intricate models using few bricks. I may buy a few Paris sets as I have a bunch of Eiffel Towers, Louvres and Arcs de Triomphe to combine them with.

love the SF, love the wine red bricks, they are sexy

• 2 months later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Trafalgar Square could be as hot as Trevi Fountain, one to keep an eye on. Nearly everybody I have met in Europe along with all the Americans and Chinese I know have been there. If history repeats itself, we should see at least 30% off these in the UK which is when I'll pile in. The latest Burj and Guggenheim is showing good signs.

10 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Trafalgar Square could be as hot as Trevi Fountain, one to keep an eye on. Nearly everybody I have met in Europe along with all the Americans and Chinese I know have been there. If history repeats itself, we should see at least 30% off these in the UK which is when I'll pile in. The latest Burj and Guggenheim is showing good signs.

Yeah, I blew through all my BK´s at once as sales just exploded from nowhere. Shoulda, coulda, woulda got more.

Guest TabbyBoy
22 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Yeah, I blew through all my BK´s at once as sales just exploded from nowhere. Shoulda, coulda, woulda got more.

I hope you went all in on Buck House ? I see that 21019 ET was slated and it's taken off nicely, I went in H-U-G-E on those at £12 from Asda ?

• 2 months later...