Paypal help?

stackables

I bought some comics from someone online and they said they sent the comics.  Turns out they sent the comics to the wrong address which was most likely a lie.  I filed a claim and it was denied.  Stating it was delivered.  The tracking shows delivered to an address in CA.  I live in Michigan.  Is there anything I can do?

21 minutes ago, stackables said:

I bought some comics from someone online and they said they sent the comics.  Turns out they sent the comics to the wrong address which was most likely a lie.  I filed a claim and it was denied.  Stating it was delivered.  The tracking shows delivered to an address in CA.  I live in Michigan.  Is there anything I can do?

Talk to someone with a brain. This should be easy. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

Talk to someone with a brain. This should be easy. 

Just called.  The customer service rep said they would take care of it.  I don't understand how they didn't even read my  claim. It specifically stated tracking shows delivered to the wrong address...come on paypal.

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy

As soon as you get somebody on the phone, most issues are easily and quickly resolved. I remember when TRU put up a fight when I was after a refund, but Trading Standards and the Small Claims Court cam to the rescue on my behalf. My <£100 refund ended up costing TRU over £2500 in costs - LOL.