10264 - Corner Garage

exciter1

27 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I believe this is the "Nougat" color? Its pretty new and it probably made Lego-sense to use this for a building when they were manufacturing the brick selection. Its a pretty large "hair" color for BHz. I don't mind the color, but I can see this as being a one off that a lot of non-modular collectors go with because of the theme. 

I wasn't sure about the dark orange and figured I would wait to see it in person.  Then I read your post and looked at my Black Widow BHZ and yuck that is one ugly color.

Brickset review is up.

https://brickset.com/article/40442

2 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

I wasn't sure about the dark orange and figured I would wait to see it in person.  Then I read your post and looked at my Black Widow BHZ and yuck that is one ugly color.

The review says this is dark orange.  I believe that's the same color as the Town Hall, right?

1 minute ago, Pseudoty said:

Yes, and the corner deli where I think it contrasts well with the light blue but not sure how it will look with sand blue and green 

The reviewer over at Brickset liked it, but they were able to release a review the same day as the announcement and the price wasn't an issue for them either.

3 minutes ago, eliminator said:

A car would be a nice VIP free promo set to accompany the 01 Jan release.

Sure.  It's no big deal.  There are plenty of LEGO cars out there.  It would have been nice for that money to include one that was the proper proportion to the set.  

Just now, PlasticDude said:

Makes me believe modulars are doing well?  Well I was impressed with the design I was thrown off by the price comparing the piece count to other modulars of similar count and ~$160 price tag. ?

I've bought those kinds of sets before, and I think it's not that bad of a price, really. I would like to get it a little cheaper, around $95-$105 or cheaper! 

I love how it looks, the detail, the color, and the mini-figures! Here's one of my favorite sets that I own!image.thumb.png.b56f31998143407abdc73155a6966f5d.pngimage.thumb.png.74b2e359e1ae185965079d96684bdee9.pngimage.thumb.png.8445a4e6e9c308b49b7ca3fe6a398b55.pngimage.thumb.png.585509ab00f236099492522c01e054c1.png

Edited by The Builder