10264 - Corner Garage

exciter1

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

We need instructions for that.  That's amazing.

I suggest you get into touch with promobricks.de and they might help you .. I just saw this excellent submission on their website thus took the liberty to post here for other including the website link. I love the design. woohoo! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello all,

This thread seems to have died down some time ago, but I am wondering has anyone on here done a MOC of 10264 Corner Garage using two sets? The one I have my eyes on doing is the one done by Frank Boor. Unfortunately, there are no instructions available of the build, so the speed build is the only way right now to follow along to a certain degree.

It was also featured on Promo Bricks here (https://www.promobricks.de/lego-10264-creator-expert-eckgarage-doppelpack-beleuchtung/74422/).  

Any comments, feedback, etc are always welcome. Thank you in advance.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Should it be this hard to nab a Corner Garage Modular that has no rumors of retiring (altho the writing is on the wall); also Ideas Treehouse (which refuted the rumor of retiring)?

Are bots afoot?

Not sure if you are just looking on lego website but it’s been available at Walmart for awhile now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/14/2021 at 12:11 AM, EctoG63AMG said:

Hello all,

This thread seems to have died down some time ago, but I am wondering has anyone on here done a MOC of 10264 Corner Garage using two sets? The one I have my eyes on doing is the one done by Frank Boor. Unfortunately, there are no instructions available of the build, so the speed build is the only way right now to follow along to a certain degree.

It was also featured on Promo Bricks here (https://www.promobricks.de/lego-10264-creator-expert-eckgarage-doppelpack-beleuchtung/74422/).  

Any comments, feedback, etc are always welcome. Thank you in advance.

I know I am late, but keep in mind he has used additional pieces for his build, it's not just 2 times 10264. I don't think there are eneugh bricks for the groundstructure structure of that size. You can see the masonry bricks (behind the mini) which are not part of the set.

I've started to replicate a build like his, but from 3 sets and complete 2nd and 3rd floor (1st and 2nd if you are from the UK) to the right. Together with the original instruction and pictures from his video it is quite doable. I have plain (without any concern for quality) instructions for the groundfloor if you are interested in that. I plan on finishing a complete instruction.

Edited by Lellolard
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Lellolard for the reply, I appreciate it. Its good to see this thread staying alive and offering some insight! I am absolutely in love with this build and need to do it as soon as 10264 is back in stock at LEGO. 

I got in contact with a Youtuber named BenBricks, who did the aforementioned Frank Boor build of the Corner Garage. The video for his build is here: 

Ben was kind enough to give me insight into the build he did. In terms of the exterior it is solely based on the Frank Boor version. The interior Ben did his own take on it and it went beyond the two sets and required extra parts to build it out. Two sets are all you need for the exterior if you're doing the Frank Boor version 1:1, according to Ben. 

Absolutely man I would like to see your build and instructions when you're done! Let me know. Thank you again.