Avengers: Endgame 2019

exciter1

1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

Pretty limited trailer as you would expect.  They'll ramp up as we get closer, obviously, but this movie is going to be pretty epic.  Definitely more excited for this than SW9 and never thought those words would come out of my mouth.

Completely agree. Captain Marvel trailer also looks awesome.

• 4 months later...
28 minutes ago, donbee said:

Was it The Marvel Girl gender equality speech?

Speaking of captain marvel - one of the best things about the film for us was captain marvel was barely in it, (not a spoiler, she just flew off elsewhere in the universe for most of the film, bravo to the writers there) . There was one girl power bit even my missus hated on for being so corny and in your face, (my girlfriend really dislikes that captain marvel too so it's not just a males sexist opinion). Captain Marvel still has a couple of annoying eye rolling moments though. Find her so unlikeable. 

2 hours ago, Graphicski said:

Speaking of captain marvel - one of the best things about the film for us was captain marvel was barely in it, (not a spoiler, she just flew off elsewhere in the universe for most of the film, bravo to the writers there) . There was one girl power bit even my missus hated on for being so corny and in your face, (my girlfriend really dislikes that captain marvel too so it's not just a males sexist opinion). Captain Marvel still has a couple of annoying eye rolling moments though. Find her so unlikeable. 

Yes, the one part was very noticeable and I'm not sure why they think it's good marketing to build corny scenes like this. Seriously, does anyone stand up and cheer this on?  It's very short, but it is noticeable, not subtle at all.

• 2 weeks later...

OK The spoiler bann is supposedly lifted.

LEGO pretty much missed on representativeness on all their current Marvel Endgame sets...really badly.

i believe they can redeem themselves w/ an UCS Milano....no other ship comes close to being "THE Ship" on this film..maybe other than Thanos ship....which looks more Star Trek than Marvel anyway.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

OK The spoiler bann is supposedly lifted.

LEGO pretty much missed on representativeness on all their current Marvel Endgame sets...really badly.

i believe they can redeem themselves w/ an UCS Milano....no other ship comes close to being "THE Ship" on this film..maybe other than Thanos ship....which looks more Star Trek than Marvel anyway.

LEGO sets always contain spoilers (i.e. Bruce Banner in the Hulk Buster), so maybe Disney/Marvel only gave them rough ideas to play with.

The Compound Battle came with Thanos with 2 Infinity Stones, so I think we'll get 4 additional sets with the other stones (when summer sets were previewed last week, no Marvel sets were shown beyond SpiderMan:FarFrom Home).