Avengers: Endgame 2019

exciter1

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:20 PM, $20 on joe vs dan said:
OK The spoiler bann is supposedly lifted. LEGO pretty much missed on representativeness on all their current Marvel Endgame sets...really badly. i believe they can redeem themselves w/ an UCS Milano....no other ship comes close to being "THE Ship" on this film..maybe other than Thanos ship....which looks more Star Trek than Marvel anyway.

df2bd2f0c4ac0bc18ca5874d3428b5729874a22a20ed7b9db842878d5c1864ed.jpeg

Have a lot to say about this, but nothing all the same. Here are some vague opinions no one asked for:) captain america NICE moments,  Ant man oh-yea:), cpt.Marvel...no comment.   Iron Man... fitting.  Thor was a good time, not thrilled with his resolve.   Hulk Hmmm not quite.   I'll catch you black widow!   Thanos is a misunderstood environmentalist.  I left bunch out... saw a spider-man trailer looks good, Imagine well see a guardians movie on radar soon.

14 hours ago, Belac said:

Have a lot to say about this, but nothing all the same. Here are some vague opinions no one asked for:) captain america NICE moments,  Ant man oh-yea:), cpt.Marvel...no comment.   Iron Man... fitting.  Thor was a good time, not thrilled with his resolve.   Hulk Hmmm not quite.   I'll catch you black widow!   Thanos is a misunderstood environmentalist.  I left bunch out... saw a spider-man trailer looks good, Imagine well see a guardians movie on radar soon.

I agree that the Antman character is the most interesting.  He started out unconventional so the writer's/Actor have much more latitude and creative freedom...the other main "heroes" are just recently breaking out of their stereo-typical- Heroe modes..ala Thor.

Supposedly AFTER the Spiderman movie release, Marvel will be releasing (leaking) future movie details..the upcoming Disney+ series adds some intrigue 

I agree that the Antman character is the most interesting.  He started out unconventional so the writer's/Actor have much more latitude and creative freedom...the other main "heroes" are just recently breaking out of their stereo-typical- Heroe modes..ala Thor.
Supposedly AFTER the Spiderman movie release, Marvel will be releasing (leaking) future movie details..the upcoming Disney+ series adds some intrigue 

The far from home trailer with the multiverse opens up everything from Miles Morales to fantastic four
  • Like 1

TLG shouldn't make the big mistake thinking MCU could become a viable successor to their Star Wars line (they surely feel the need to replace sooner than later). The driving force behind the (former) success of LEGO Star Wars has always been the vast amount of iconic spaceships and vehicles - which MCU does not have. Does anyone care about The UCS Hellicarrier (in the US)? In Europe nobody does - and that is already the most promising MCU ship overall. It's also no surprise that most MCU LEGO sets are playsets, many AFOLS don't care about collecting (aside from the figures). So with the popularity of (LEGO) Star Wars constantly fading and MCU not being capable of taking its (AFOL) place, why does TLG not consider turning to Star Trek? When will the current agreement (with Megablocks? or which company has it?) for construction toys end, so TLG could try to get it?

(On a side note: I'd really like to know how many other people here care ZERO about all the films. For me personally it's all just the same uninspiring CGI overload again and again. Human/kinetic animations still look as bad as in the first superhero movies from the 90s (I can't imagine why they just don't get it right when making a CGI character simply jump or run - it still looks unnatural, no matter wich production company).

Edited by Frank Brickowski