Eiffel Tower part 4864b - what is the right color?

Arcanum777

Hi: I have just pieced together all the parts for the Eiffel Tower and I have a question for those of you who may have built it. According to the Bricklink inventory, part 4864b - the glass panels that make up the observation deck on level 1 - are clear. From what I can see in pictures of the box and such, they look like they are Trans-black or something. Can someone please confirm what color they are in fact? Thanks

Hi:

I have just pieced together all the parts for the Eiffel Tower and I have a question for those of you who may have built it. According to the Bricklink inventory, part 4864b - the glass panels that make up the observation deck on level 1 - are clear. From what I can see in pictures of the box and such, they look like they are Trans-black or something. Can someone please confirm what color they are in fact?

Thanks

Trans-Black is an alternate color that Lego used for the windows in this set - So all of the windows in Clear or Trans-Black would be correct. By the way, there are a few other pieces in this set with alternates.

I bought all 4 of those colors as well as tRans-Green. I wanted to hedge my bets as to which looked best. You should help a fellow Brickpicker out with those 3 3308s you have on Ebay. I am in the process of buying everything for the Cafe Corner and Market Street. The price of that piece and the right sided door are just crazy. :)