71023 - Minifigures - The LEGO Movie 2

Lordoflego

On 4/24/2019 at 4:25 PM, bigreen said:

I'm also supprised. 

but Lego's response to my complaint make this even worse:

------------------------------------------

Thank-you for getting in touch with us.

It's great to hear that you are so engaged with LEGO® products and that you were so eager to get a complete series of LEGO Movie 2 collectible minifigures that you purchase a box of them.

I can only sympathise with your frustration after opening the sealed blind bags to discover that you had multiple/duplicates which you may have not been expecting.

We have never officially published the contents of each minifigure series boxes, and just like you, during the packing processes we can never confirm how many of each minifigure is in each box or make a commitment of how many complete series' you will find within each box.

I am aware that various fan-sites have claimed the "count" of each minifigure series in each box, but must stress that this is not always the case.

Thanks for being so understanding.

Have an EPIC rest of your day!

Stay awesome and happy building from all of your friends here at The LEGO® Group!

I also tried to write to Lego, but they replied that the bags are "blind" and that is their beauty :(

But they sent me a free bag, which obviously doesn't contain Lincoln ...

However I believe that my case is the most unfortunate .... 6 unikitty ..... the minifigure (not minifigure) most useless of all .... 

• Sad 1