THE Bold Prediction 2019 versions

9 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

Wait....are you actually serious about this?

I would bet everything in my brickfolio, and you would only have to bet one Chima Fire bike that neither one of these Mouses will ever get to $500. My guess is that $100 by next Christmas is possible, but that is close to the ceiling.

How high did Gingerbread House get to again? That was a freebie.

We know that 30 Euros for the rarer singles and 50 for the doubles is doable within 3 months of EOL.

Remakes could create a ceiling but there will always be people who want the original version. I hope.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wegj15 said:

- Everyone realizes they didnt want  Brickheadz to begin with- investors shocked!

- Ebay slowing sales they finally lower their rates to bring back sellers.

- Tower Bridge first set to be granted evergreen status because Lego can’t move the last 2 sets they had since 2015.

- Lego brings back either Classic Space or Castle in limited sets.

- Star Wars is lowest selling line and (agree) and sets after episode 9 are scaled back.

- Huge Lego Forma push with life sized moving statues at one of the toy fairs and they be creepy. Forma master set hits 10x RRP

what made me laugh was your Tower Bridge line (just to explain)

9 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

Wait....are you actually serious about this?

I would bet everything in my brickfolio, and you would only have to bet one Chima Fire bike that neither one of these Mouses will ever get to $500. My guess is that $100 by next Christmas is possible, but that is close to the ceiling.

I see it the same way. Mr. 20 believes that he hit the gold in Alaska at the turn of 19th / 20th Century.. The thing that he does not (want) to see is, that even today you have some really precious sets (gems) that could literally hit some bitcoin road like in December 2017 and go waaay over the roof - but it is the competition on all markets that is undercutting and preventing that from happening. IN a very hypothetical world when there are only 3-5 sellers, each holding last double pack of Mickey + Minnie .. LEGO out of the licence or otherwise unwilling to market them, bogus bricks and all Chinese false makers bankrupt, their business destroyed, due to Chinese / WTO decision to ban China from world trade market (infrigment of copyrights).. yeah.. I could imagine that some serious collectors could easily pay 500 USD per each.. but that is NEVER gonna happen. The best I can see is 50 USD per each.

Edited by crayxlp
mixed up 1800's and 1900's with 18th and 19th century

7 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

I see it the same way. Mr. 20 believes that he hit the gold in Alaska at the turn of 19th / 20th Century.. The thing that he does not (want) to see is, that even today you have some really precious sets (gems) that could literally hit some bitcoin road like in December 2017 and go waaay over the roof - but it is the competition on all markets that is undercutting and preventing that from happening. IN a very hypothetical world when there are only 3-5 sellers, each holding last double pack of Mickey + Minnie .. LEGO out of the licence or otherwise unwilling to market them, bogus bricks and all Chinese false makers bankrupt, their business destroyed, due to Chinese / WTO decision to ban China from world trade market (infrigment of copyrights).. yeah.. I could imagine that some serious collectors could easily pay 500 USD per each.. but that is NEVER gonna happen. The best I can see is 50 USD per each.

Hello there!

61PmNg6wTKL.jpg?

• Like 1

On 1/17/2019 at 12:16 PM, Sfcommando14 said:

President Trump, after learning of the LEGO Great Wall of China, changes his plan and begins construction on the “Make America Great Wall of America” between the US and Mexico...but abandons it after realizing it will cost more than traditional building materials. Unwilling to admit defeat, he builds 50 feet out of Chinese bogus bricks and it falls apart immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Totally off topic... Yet hilarious

IMG_4081.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 1/19/2019 at 1:37 PM, crayxlp said:

The best I can see is 50 USD per each.

the current market price is $25 ea (w/ Amazon already shooting for $45+)...so we're ALREADY halfway to your "best" case scenario.

Let me clear something up...I don't even own a Mickey or Minnie BH (although I have 2 on order)...so my Bold prediction is not based on some self-serving hiden agenda.

I just think highly unique circumstance result in this mice couple topping the charts