Lego Store Display Case

wesman888

Oh man!  I should have read this post!  I just bought the Jek display for $800 from a local toy collectible store.  All the listings on eBay around around $800-$1000 shipped.  But even though I paid a high price it's still worth it to me.  Especially since the one I have was never displayed in a store and still has the plastic wrapping and the RED paper on the back.

10408513_943206419027033_737807274494475

• Like 2

Oh man!  I should have read this post!  I just bought the Jek display for $800 from a local toy collectible store.  All the listings on eBay around around $800-$1000 shipped.  But even though I paid a high price it's still worth it to me.  Especially since the one I have was never displayed in a store and still has the plastic wrapping and the RED paper on the back.10408513_943206419027033_737807274494475

That is one of the more popular and sought-after displays, since it is one of the only ones to be both a set AND minifigure display. $800 is a tad high, but if you are willing, than no price is too much. They are definitely gems for any collection. $600 is probably more realistic of a price. Anyhow, I'm glad you are happy with the display, so even if it never sells, you are left with one heck of a display!! Good luck!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is a display for the City Deep Sea Explorers at the Honolulu Toys R Us.  I believe this is the best display I have ever seen.  The pictures don't do it justice because each section lights up underneath as well.

20150808_102858_resized.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

Edited by mike1985
  • Like 5

• 9 months later...
8 hours ago, GregP said:

Just secured my second Lego store display.

Poes X wing with minifigures, plus s mini figure from each of the other TFA sets. Brand new and never been in a shop. £100! Can't wait to collect it.

Nice.  Always intrigued to know where to pick these up from.  Other then eBay any tips you can share?

• 1 month later...

Managed to pick another one of these up from my local Smyths on Friday. Was surprised to see it for sale as everyone else seems to say they get sent back to Lego. Anyway Resistance Troop Transport for £50 so I'm happy. Could prob sell on ebay for twice that much now if I wanted.

• Like 1