10265 - Ford Mustang

brickvoyeur

2 minutes ago, Dr Jedi said:

Not buying this if I'm not getting a keychain and the SH Bricktober pack.  That keychain better not be in-store only.

Free Exclusive LEGO® Ford Mustang Key Chain (5005822) offer is valid for VIP purchases at shop.LEGO.com, in LEGO Stores and LEGO Catalogue telephone orders from 01/03/2019 to 10/03/2019, or while stock last. Qualifying purchase must be made on the LEGO Creator Expert Ford Mustang set (10265). Bricks & Pieces orders are not valid for this promotion. One set per household.

Well, my order seems to have processed with the keychain:

5CE491A9-CCB4-4F95-B47A-4AE29263A600.jpeg

Edit: The site gave me no indication the keychain was included on my order until after the sale went through and I checked the order status.  Make sure you’re logged on as a VIP.

• Like 1

even tho it seemed like my attempts did not make it past the "We are processing your order" page because I saw the Error banner ("Please try again") in red at the top of the screen...I did get 1 email confirmation...which showed the lame unikitty set AND the Mustang keychain...when I clicked on "check Status", it listed BOTH my attempts as "In progress"...since the limit is 2...I guess nothing else I can do but wait.

I do plan on calling customer service tomorrow to make sure if the Bricktober set is inplay...I am requesting 2 sets shipped to me...in the past Lego customer srvice has been pretty accomodating so I'm not worried. As long as they don't run out...

FWIW, The Brick Fan said 3/1 - 3/7 was rumored for the Marvel Bricktober promo, so it was never 100% confirmed.  From yesterday’s post:

“Overall, the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Bricktober 2018 (5005256) is a must own for Marvel fans, especially for those who have been waiting for this set to come out. Early rumors are that it will be available with purchases of $75 or more and the promotion will run from March 1-7. I’ll have to confirm that tonight when Shop@Home rolls over to a new day.”

click for full article

3 minutes ago, Quacs said:

FWIW, The Brick Fan said 3/1 - 3/7 was rumored for the Marvel Bricktober promo, so it was never 100% confirmed.  From yesterday’s post:

“Overall, the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Bricktober 2018 (5005256) is a must own for Marvel fans, especially for those who have been waiting for this set to come out. Early rumors are that it will be available with purchases of $75 or more and the promotion will run from March 1-7. I’ll have to confirm that tonight when Shop@Home rolls over to a new day.”

I bought my HP castle  2 weeks BEFORE the Diagon Alley promo... made a polite request to Lego and they still sent me the giveaway even tho I was clearly outside the terms...like I said... they are pretty accomodating

side note...where the heck did that unikitty set come from...talk about completely random

• Like 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 10265 - Ford Mustang