The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

3 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

What would you guys list Emmet #1 for? Asking for a friend...

should realistically be able to get 2x/3x for 1 or 5000.    When I had the D23 Star Wars Die Cast sets few years back I got $999 on some of the good numbers like the movie years and stuff and $499 for just regular numbers.   Sadly even though I had 460 out of the 500 made I didn't get number 1...

• Like 5

Signed up for a new Debit Red Card yesterday to get these. Put in two orders of two each. Still “Preparing”. Hope I don’t get cancelled.
I did the same yesterday evening around 5pm EST. Stock ran out about 45 mins after my order went through. Received shipping notification this morning around 1030am EST.

Key is to check your order in a web browser to check if it has the Processed! note on it and has the cancel button disabled. Mine did about an hour after ordering.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I did the same yesterday evening around 5pm EST. Stock ran out about 45 mins after my order went through. Received shipping notification this morning around 1030am EST.

Key is to check your order in a web browser to check if it has the Processed! note on it and has the cancel button disabled. Mine did about an hour after ordering.

thx, mine says processed!

Ah, thanks. I have shipping confirmation on my second order, and a Processed note on the first order.

Placed a bunch of orders yesterday... first 3 all shipped together. Then all the benny's shipped 2 at a time followed by remaining mayhems 2 at a time... I haven't heard of any cancellations...yet.

added: First three shipments show "Out for Delivery" right now... we'll see.

Edited by KvHulk
added...

2 hours ago, Belac said:

Yes. Tried to msg you.  Sorry for forum faux pas here. msg me? Im a rookie at this:)

It's not just you. The forum got changed a while back and I can't figure it out anymore either. I tried a couple months ago and couldn't find it and I still can't. Help anyone?

5 hours ago, BricksBrotha said:

If any bp'er out there missed out on these and would like to offer a trade, pls send me a pm. Specifically, I have 2 Benny & 2 Mayhem and am in need of a Fire Brigade, 10197.

Also apologies if wrong place to post, if mods could direct me.

id also be open for a benny/mayhem swap of mine for your Emmet/Wildstyle to complete my other set of 4. I can provide the sticker numbers once they arrive on Thursday.

IMG_4204.PNG

48 minutes ago, bigboy61 said:

It's not just you. The forum got changed a while back and I can't figure it out anymore either. I tried a couple months ago and couldn't find it and I still can't. Help anyone?

There's a huge section with big bold letters on the Forum home page. :P

https://community.brickpicker.com/forums/forum/61-trading-want-ads-for-sale/

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, bigboy61 said:

What about sending a PM?

27 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

@Jeff Mack

Is this broke on PC?  I don't see the option either when you view a user profile.

@bigboy61 You might be able to Compose New on the envelope looking thingy on PC and start from there.

26 minutes ago, Belac said:

We would like to trade LM2 BHZ but says cant receive msg on msg board directed to other party.  Thats question, dont mean to use forum to ask.

last time I ask on this forum. then ill move to the trade or even newbie forum :)    Cant get PM to other member.  is kinda about LM2 BHZ.

6 minutes ago, lodibricks said:

It looks like your profile is the only one I don't see having a Message button. 

image.png.e06477f1768668e05d5f79675a771483.png

Image result for what'd you do

Maybe I got suspended from sending/recieving PMs??? I had been using it a lot when I was helping people get Walmart inventory checkers setup a couple years ago (to acquire Fingerlings). I can't PM anybody and it looks like my thread about creating a Walmart stock-checker got deleted too. I don't see that button to message anybody... 

Edited by bigboy61