The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

56 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

“Strictly limited” to the number of orders I could submit before they sold out.

53 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

I like Terry cause he'll always push it to the limit even though he knows better 

Like Tony Montana, he walks along the razor's edge but don't look down, just keep your head or you'll be finished. :music:

• Like 1

ok.. i FEEL like I should almost apologize to all of you to bring this - other out-of-the-chart opinion / view to your attention.. That guy had his (own) reasons to think that he is right in his assumptions - the same as all of you do stating "what a crap".. Frankly I do not understand his line regarding that he could not get into brickpicker, but that is not major important.

what I saw in that submission (and wanted to relay further) was.. that there are many TLG-allured entities that just feel differently about the so-called "exclusives". this guy made some kind of a research (im not going to go into any kind of depths how good it was etc.. lets just keep in the line that he tried to get some relevant figures from his point of view).  ===  BREAK.. == I just noticed a new entry it this thread regarding a major law suit - geez! that is not even remotely anything that i would think of.. esp. in US.. be it in Europe. heey! why not! .. but in US?? suicidal mission.

for all that you know.. he might be onto "something"  - OR NOT.. who knows.. just the fact that those "exclusive limited" BH are not "bulletproof" secured against mismatched or deliberately placed "matched" stickers on the box itself says a lot.

12 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

The “major lawsuit” that’s going to happen is about as likely as the lawsuit I’m about to file against@crayxlp for posting this and making my eyes roll so far back in head that I had to hold my phone behind my head to type this.

I sincerely hope that your reaction was in the line of a some kind of  a sarcasm.. right?

Edited by crayxlp
my keyboard sucks!

31 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

If the guy took 30 seconds to register, he would have read the “secret” information on our site.

i dont think that that part regarding difficulties to register at brickpicker is the main point. who knows why he didnt give it any additional effort - could be even a programming issues between PC-station and mobile-like device. who cares. I shared his view for another reasons.

I placed 3 Target orders - 1 ship to store, 2 ship to home. The ship to store order says "in transit to store". The other 2 say "shipped", but when I look at the tracking, one UPS, one FedEx, they both say "Label created" or "ready for UPS pickup", etc. So, labels created but nothing actually shipped yet. Teeny bit nervous, but it'll probably pan out just fine (and make progress today).