The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

8 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

10-13” of snow expected in Green Bay tomorrow. Work has been called off, so I’ve got all day, assuming they get delivered tomorrow.

They will deliver in that weather? Here down south, if we got that much, everything would be shut down for days. 

They will deliver in that weather? Here down south, if we got that much, everything would be shut down for days. 

Green Bay isn’t known as “The Frozen Tundra” for nothing. Seriously though, it’s probably a coin flip. If the plows and salt trucks get out early and ahead of the storm they usually deliver. If not there’s a good chance I’ll be twiddling my thumbs all day.
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Green Bay isn’t known as “The Frozen Tundra” for nothing. Seriously though, it’s probably a coin flip. If the plows and salt trucks get out early and ahead of the storm they usually deliver. If not there’s a good chance I’ll be twiddling my thumbs all day.

Knowing how accurate the weatherman is, we will either get 3 feet of snow or 3 inches. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrymc4677 said:

While we aren't as cold, and probably don't get the sheer volume of snow, I have now moved snow at work(including another one today) 32 times this year so far dating back to October.  It's been a long damn winter and I'm frankly done with it.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

While we aren't as cold, and probably don't get the sheer volume of snow, I have now moved snow at work(including another one today) 32 times this year so far dating back to October.  It's been a long damn winter and I'm frankly done with it.  

It was in the upper 70's in SC last week ;) .  The plants are already breaking dormancy and blooming.Thought I would make y'all jealous!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bigboy61 said:

It was in the upper 70's in SC last week ;) .  The plants are already breaking dormancy and blooming.Thought I would make y'all jealous!

I was in Phoenix a couple weeks ago for work and it was about 70.  The locals were cold.  Pansies

I am jealous, though.  We normally don't see much snow until around Christmas.  This year it started in October and has just not stopped.  

3 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

I was in Phoenix a couple weeks ago for work and it was about 70.  The locals were cold.  Pansies

I am jealous, though.  We normally don't see much snow until around Christmas.  This year it started in October and has just not stopped.  

They might tell you to come back when it's 119F. No thanks. ?
Wish the Target tracking would get past Label Created. :(

tried listing these on FBMP for $45 a pop and it did not go well. One guy went crazy, claiming I am everything thats wrong with the world today (specifically scalpers).  Ok fella, time to take a lap.   Needless to say, after 5 nasty grams, the ad came down before midnight :^\

Edited by BricksBrotha
typo
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

And that my friends is why I live where snow is an infrequent visitor.
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Who else is waiting for their Benny and Mayhems before listing them as a complete set of four? *raises hand*    I know prices will come down more once we all receive our orders on Thursday/Friday.

thought about it but the actual prospect didn't look as good as the money they were currently at.   Maybe long term holders will do good with it but nowadays I don't trust that much.  

15 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Round 2 of orders arrived this morning... Round three tomorrow....

Winner, Winner. Chicken Dinner. We have a #1 sighting... Any extra value is immediately negated by box damage.
Literally the only damaged box I've received so far... Figures...

Honestly, I would just keep the 0001. Bragging rights?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Round 2 of orders arrived this morning... Round three tomorrow....

Winner, Winner. Chicken Dinner. We have a #1 sighting... Any extra value is immediately negated by box damage.
Literally the only damaged box I've received so far... Figures...

can you perform sticker surgery...we won't tell

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, BricksBrotha said:

thats what I was thinking, maybe do a swap with a nicer boxed benny?

Might be obvious, but I'd try taking off the sticker of the one you're swapping it with, first - the non-#1 sticker first. It might be really hard to get off, damage the sticker, etc. in which case you might want to leave #1 alone.

17 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

can you perform sticker surgery...we won't tell

sounds like the plotline for a new nerdy comedy on netflix "   Brickfeld.  Follow the adventures and hijinkx as a group of reseller scum go about their daily routine trying to make the next big score plying their comically non-unique "uniquely numbered" sets to angry parents and price oblivious 1%er boomer grandparents who just click but it now.  way things are shaping up, i am thinking over 90% of these are in reseller hands.

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

Might be obvious, but I'd try taking off the sticker of the one you're swapping it with, first - the non-#1 sticker first. It might be really hard to get off, damage the sticker, etc. in which case you might want to leave #1 alone.

Damn it Jim, I am a sticker peeler, not a sticker transplanter :P 

Seriously, I usually do not care about the condition of stickers I peel off a box.  In this situation, there is a possibility of damaging 2x stickers making both boxes useless.  

• Like 1