The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

So What's the play BP if this thing really is "EXCLUSIVE 1 of 5k"?

Insta...ebay at $100? (for quick profit)

Go big or go home and sell for $300

Slow play...wait it out until $500

Time Capsule: Lock it in a vault ...delete all posts...and forget you ever bought it (so as not to be tempted)...I think insta amnesia can be had by doropping boxes of unsold Pet Shops on your head.

BP-Jerk-off: place them on your shelf and post pics a year later ...w/ Nah Nah! sign

We all know what we'll do if NOT exclusive...The often thought of, but rarely mentioned: Reverse Arm-Sweep

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

IDK...look at the Comicon exclusive...those prices are not off the charts...why would these be?

There is such a thing as "Too" Exclusive

Just look at the same posting that ended at $30, showing a similar product:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Movie-2-Emmet-Brickheadz-Only-5000-Made-Rare/192815648886?hash=item2ce4b55076:g:NgAAAOSw1XNcWXIE:rk:1:pf:0

1 minute ago, LegoBro said:

You have to figure hundreds have ordered 4 to 6 copies to stay away from bann camp. Plus hundreds others in different combos. Yet this isn't outta stock yet?

Yeah, this is what gets me and why I was so confident that it WASNT limited production, but then they changed Emmit to match. The Limited Edition Vintage sets from this time last year sold out extremely quickly.

4 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Yeah, this is what gets me and why I was so confident that it WASNT limited production, but then they changed Emmit to match. The Limited Edition Vintage sets from this time last year sold out extremely quickly.

...and the fact it's selling for about $25 a year later may be the answer to your question

3 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

I thought those sets were junk. These sets will gain traction if truly limited to 5000

Do you happen to know what the SDCC production numbers for those BrickHeadz? I still find it hard to believe that these havent been scooped up yet. This would be the first truly limited BHz set sold (apparently) ONLY at WM.com. Even Phasma/Finn/Wu/Lloyd were available at Lego Stores even with the TRU exclusivity in the US. So if this is exclusive and widely available, it should be gone. And this is Lego (and WB's) OWN IP, so why are they limiting a release like this to Walmart? I know signs are still pointing that I am wrong, but this is very strange.

And those sets ARE junk and were thrown together with crappy tape and mediocre corrugate. 

Edited by CosmicSpeed