The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

23 minutes ago, vincevaughn said:

SO....just checked on my Benny's and SMs.  Target is saying they will be delivered on Thursday the 21st!  Am I alone in this one and why such a long delay?  They friggin shipped the other sets I bought with them the next day.  Not worried as long as I get them but still.....frustrating.

Yeah, me too. Some might arrive Saturday, rest next week. Weather? Who knows. Tracking has been particularly frustrating, with no movement for days at a time. 

10 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

This Friday for me. I thought it said 2 day shipping when I ordered but I may be mistaken. You guys can all quick flip for peanuts and I'll hold mine. 

never said that. Target is using fedex smartpost and ups surepost, which takes the longest time, for all my orders. ☹️

2 hours ago, calmdahn said:

Anybody feeling like selling me a set of four for a reasonable price? I fell asleep last week and my daughter is freaking out now, but I can’t see spending $200 for friggin brickheadz.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Ive got some beat boxes of Emmet and Wyldstyle I put up in the classified section that I'm willing to make a deal on.

1 hour ago, NIevo said:

Both, selling a few now basically to cover everything I have into them and holding the rest.

The reason I'm at a quagmire is because on the one hand it's 4X QFLL, on the other hand it's 5000 limited (WITH STICKERS! STICKERS!). Then back to the other hand thinking it's on the upswing due to the movie so shoot for QFLL, then back to the other side when you realize there's definitely a Lego Move 3.

Then back again realizing that by Lego Movie 3 they may remake these brickheadz in a different form and cannibalizing the value of these sets, especially if they also become limited...but then again it's 5000 with stickers...STICKERS!

Not to mention the wife wants to sell because "stop holding our money hostage in Legos"...Thus, the quagmire...

Personally, I want to keep them, because even though I know it's a cheap psychological gimmick, but hot damn those limited stickers sure are shiny...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dx0520 said:

The reason I'm at a quagmire is because on the one hand it's 4X QFLL, on the other hand it's 5000 limited (WITH STICKERS! STICKERS!). Then back to the other hand thinking it's on the upswing due to the movie so shoot for QFLL, then back to the other side when you realize there's definitely a Lego Move 3.

Then back again realizing that by Lego Movie 3 they may remake these brickheadz in a different form and cannibalizing the value of these sets, especially if they also become limited...but then again it's 5000 with stickers...STICKERS!

Not to mention the wife wants to sell because "stop holding our money hostage in Legos"...Thus, the quagmire...

Personally, I want to keep them, because even though I know it's a cheap psychological gimmick, but hot damn those limited stickers sure are shiny...

"quagmire" = greedy, but how greedy???