The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

Guest TabbyBoy

I think they missed 3 zeros of it. I wouldn't believe 1:5000 for a second. It'll be a $1000 set if that was the case and the box-lickers would definitely be out in force!

45 minutes ago, Val-E said:

5000 units per store. Since when has TLG undersupplied anything related to one of their movies?

not seeing these in stock at any store using tracker.  

maybe they are doing a "limited edition" of the separate emmit/ws bhz and then we get a two pack later on sort of like opposite of what happened with rey/kylo ren bhz which had the combo pack and then separate editions?

there is a precedent for walmart getting these smaller number limited edition sets - last years anniversary sets were the same way.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, cladner said:

not seeing these in stock at any store using tracker.  

maybe they are doing a "limited edition" of the separate emmit/ws bhz and then we get a two pack later on sort of like opposite of what happened with rey/kylo ren bhz which had the combo pack and then separate editions?

there is a precedent for walmart getting these smaller number limited edition sets - last years anniversary sets were the same way.

Online Exclusive so should be no store stock.

Think you may be correct on the 2 pack was hoping for a different hair color.  

My walmart still has the anniversary sets for $25.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Movie-2-Emmet-Brickheadz-Only-5000-Made-Rare/192815648886?hash=item2ce4b55076:g:NgAAAOSw1XNcWXIE:rk:1:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192815646122

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

I don't see Benny Brickhead at Walmart - anyone else? Did y'all buy him up already?

I was able to submit an order for 2 of each. Should still be there.

Regarding the limited Quantities. I would almost bet money they are reusing the page-holder from the 3 Vintage sets that were individually numbered. Didn't they only do 5K each of those?

Just now, CosmicSpeed said:

Regarding the limited Quantities. I would almost bet money they are reusing the page-holder from the 3 Vintage sets that were individually numbered. Didn't they only do 5K each of those?

Benny - not Emmet. I see Emmet and Wyldstyle. Did you see spaceman Benny?

2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Online Exclusive so should be no store stock.

Think you may be correct on the 2 pack was hoping for a different hair color.  

My walmart still has the anniversary sets for $25.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Movie-2-Emmet-Brickheadz-Only-5000-Made-Rare/192815648886?hash=item2ce4b55076:g:NgAAAOSw1XNcWXIE:rk:1:pf:0

https://www.ebay.com/itm/192815646122

I am more interested to know how this seller can guarantee 5 of each given how Walmart.com love to cancel orders.. :drag:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I am more interested to know how this seller can guarantee 5 of each given how Walmart.com love to cancel orders.. :drag:

That, and Emmit doesnt even list that it's limited. I will bet someone ONE HP Diagon Alley if I am wrong. These BHz will not be limited to 5K.

Edited by CosmicSpeed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Nope

https://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-Classic-60th-Anniversary-House-4000028-Online-Only/312205451

4 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

Well, my theory on using the page is wrong, but I am still willing to bet that these aren't limited. The Vintage set was limited to 5K each, however. 

I do find it interesting that the back of the box doesn't show Benny or Mayhem. Typically (TLBM and Avengers BHz) had all 4 in the "group" on the back.

17 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

Hope they ship.

Hope they don’t cancel.

Hope they made 5k only. 

my order of 2 has shipped (to UPS)...according to tracking; so sounds like it has left the warehouse.

15 hours ago, zaphoid said:

for the 1st time ever, I'm paying RRP for Brickheadz, where did that "What sets would you pay full price for" thread go?

you need to post there ...to save for prosterity

• Like 1