The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

10 hours ago, dx0520 said:

Then back again realizing that by Lego Movie 3 they may remake these brickheadz in a different form and cannibalizing the value of these sets, especially if they also become limited

Do you really think we will see a Lego movie 3? This last one did not do as well as they had hoped. Why would they make a third? So they can make even less money? It just doesn't make any sense based on the LM2 performance. 

9 minutes ago, bigboy61 said:

Do you really think we will see a Lego movie 3? This last one did not do as well as they had hoped. Why would they make a third? So they can make even less money? It just doesn't make any sense based on the LM2 performance. 

Why wouldn’t they? Profitability is a priority, but one of the main goals of a lego movie is marketing their products.

They didn’t make as much as they hoped, but they didn’t exactly make a loss. If it continues to help market their product line, lego movie 3 is a minimum.

9 minutes ago, bigboy61 said:

I would wait a few more weeks before we conclude this movie was a total loss.  I know between the snow, extreme cold and poor marketing(although crazy high budget??) No one in my area has seen the movie yet that plans too.  I feel with the long weekend and school vacation next week, there could be a bump in the numbers.  

Although premeir wknd is a good indicator of how a movie will perform in the long wrong, this is not always the case.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Geez, they needed a 2 hour movie to explain what men want? Tl Dr: s*x and sandwich, then leave us alone... :drag:

I guess you did need to see it, then. There's also a sandwich beforehand so the man has enough energy for the activity following. 

Back on topic: One Target order arrives for me tomorrow; the other isn't supposed to be here until next Thursday.