The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

56 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

More Target orders arrived today. Still waiting on a few stragglers. No special numbers of note. If somebody is keeping track and wants them let me know and I’ll make a list. Trump can’t get his wall built, so I figured I’d start my own...

Nice wall!!  Looks like your Benny's and Mayhem's outnumber your Emmet's and Wildstyle's.  I have Emmet's and Wildstyle's I'd trade you for Benny's and Mayhem to help even out the numbers.

4 minutes ago, LegoPup said:

Are the Target exclusives (Benny and Mayhem) still available for purchase?  Late to the party!  I don't have a Red Card so if they're sold out no point in getting one.

Well, they are supposed to be limited edition... If they are, indeed, limited then barring any returns or left over stock, they won't be coming back. 

55 minutes ago, deanearp said:

Nice wall!!  Looks like your Benny's and Mayhem's outnumber your Emmet's and Wildstyle's.  I have Emmet's and Wildstyle's I'd trade you for Benny's and Mayhem to help even out the numbers.

That's a possibility. I'd prefer to sell as complete sets of four. WM cancelled a bunch of my orders. Target on the other hand didn't seem to care. I'll message you after the rest of my Target orders arrive this week.

1 hour ago, terrymc4677 said:

That's a possibility. I'd prefer to sell as complete sets of four. WM cancelled a bunch of my orders. Target on the other hand didn't seem to care. I'll message you after the rest of my Target orders arrive this week.

Sounds great, let me know.  I have 3 of each to trade.

1 hour ago, LegoPup said:

Are the Target exclusives (Benny and Mayhem) still available for purchase?  Late to the party!  I don't have a Red Card so if they're sold out no point in getting one.

I think I wasn't clear about what I was asking.  For those of you with Red Cards, can you still add Benny and Mayhem to your cart to purchase?

26 minutes ago, scatmanjack said:

Wish people would stop selling these for <$45...

?

People have the right to do what they want. Some people are stretched thin for cash, and need to sell some quick to recoup some or all of their initial costs. Some people may feel bad for charging 5x RRP just because they were lucky enough to grab them when available (and had Red cards for the Target ones, etc.). If I'd gone skiing that day, or had several work meetings, I might have missed out on the Target ones (since they were only available for hours, vs. Walmart ones which were available for more than a day) despite following this forum, and if that had happened, I'd have hoped someone would trade me, or sell to me at a reasonable price. 

I know this website is about investing, and that means selling for more than you bought for. But don't bash your fellow investors for selling for "only" 4xRRP if they need the quick cash, or are feeling merciful. If not for a little luck, you, too could be without, and perhaps trying to buy them for your own use... unless you don't actually like Lego... I got quite a kick out of building Sweet Mayhem - the glittery parts, the clever ear-wing and back-wing attachments... 

Edited by CathyVT
  • Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
Just now, CathyVT said:

People have the right to do what they want. Some people are stretched thin for cash, and need to sell some quick to recoup some or all of their initial costs. Some people may feel bad for charging 5x RRP just because they were lucky enough to grab them when available (and had Red cards for the Target ones, etc.). If I'd gone skiing that day, or had several work meetings, I might have missed out on the Target ones despite following this forum, and if that had happened, I'd have hoped someone would trade me, or sell to me at a reasonable price. 

I know this website is about investing, and that means selling for more than you bought for. But don't bash your fellow investors for selling for "only" 4xRRP if they need the quick cash, or are feeling merciful. If not for a little luck, you, too could be without, and perhaps trying to buy them for your own use... unless you don't actually like Lego... I got quite a kick out of building Sweet Mayhem - the glittery parts, the clever ear-wing and back-wing attachments... 

I agree, some people are just so greedy. I flipped mine that a friend brought to the UK from Fort Mill SC for only £30 each. I don't worry about undercutters as it means less available new stock.

It's known in the trade as... erm... competition?

On 2/12/2019 at 8:11 AM, BricksBrotha said:

tried listing these on FBMP for $45 a pop and it did not go well. One guy went crazy, claiming I am everything thats wrong with the world today (specifically scalpers).  Ok fella, time to take a lap.   Needless to say, after 5 nasty grams, the ad came down before midnight :^\

Ive got a guy trolling my sale post saying to commenters that these will be re-released in April.

Edited by CosmicSpeed
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, scatmanjack said:

Wish people would stop selling these for <$45...

Agreed, once the lowballers offload their supply, it would be nice to see the ceiling raised to near $100.  Like these people...

22 hours ago, CathyVT said:

Some people are stretched thin for cash, and need to sell some quick to recoup some or all of their initial costs.

40 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Ive got a guy trolling my sale post saying to commenters that these will be re-released in April.

Some people are just so 'kookoo for Coco Puffs' :tease:

1 minute ago, scatmanjack said:

Then they probably shouldn't be spending that $10 on LEGO... Perhaps groceries would be a more appropriate use of their funds...

People complaining about not getting enough out of this set while some had no chance and others got like 60 seems pretty petty. Be grateful for what you have whether it’s a Brickhead or a roof over you head. Lots of love.

• Like 2

People complaining about not getting enough out of this set while some had no chance and others got like 60 seems pretty petty. Be grateful for what you have whether it’s a Brickhead or a roof over you head. Lots of love.
People are here because they invest in Lego... there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to sell your investment for 10x buy in

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 4

1 hour ago, wegj15 said:

People complaining about having to sell low because of “thin cash”, shouldn’t be in the business of long term investment of Legos. It means you’re terrible at budgeting, and putting in more money than you can afford [to lose].

Lastly, the fact that your “cash thin”, implies that you were greedy in the first place, so complaining about the greed of others is laughably ironic and utterly hypocritical.

Edited by dx0520