The LEGO Movie 2 BrickHeadz

SLL

10 hours ago, Lordoflego said:

Cancellations are rolling in...

My orders were canceled from yesterday. I have never had any orders canceled by walmart. This is a first for me. I reordered again this morning with my paypal this time. Lets see what happens. 

Now I now how some of you feel being left out all the time =(  This stinks =(

18 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

Ordered 10 for Lucas (son), Liam (son), Hope (dog), Zoey (dog), and Cosmo (cat) with me as the alternate pickup person. 5 different Wal-Marts. Paid each order using PayPal, with 5 different cards. It worked on Black Friday without getting any orders canceled... why not today?

WalMart pulled a fast one on my orders. They knocked four of my orders of 10, down to 2. And canceled the order for Cosmo stating "out of stock". They shipped one order of 3 to my house, and canceled the other ship to home orders as "out of stock"

This looks to be winding down.

17 minutes ago, Fleck said:

My orders were canceled from yesterday. I have never had any orders canceled by walmart. This is a first for me. I reordered again this morning with my paypal this time. Lets see what happens. 

Now I now how some of you feel being left out all the time =(  This stinks =(

I think it takes different name, different card, different address. 

I received my first shipment of 4 of each today. Here is what I learned:

1. If you get them shipped to your house in 4s they DO NOT come in their LEGO box. Not sure if this is bc they don’t come in 4s or bc WM just felt like throwing them in a needlessly big box.

2. The numbers are random. I ordered relatively early, and my Wildstyles were numbered close to 5000 whereas my Emmets were around 2000.

3. Also picking some up in store soon, so it’ll be interesting to see the numbers/packaging of those.

IMG_9996.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 2

1 minute ago, uaford said:

1. If you get them shipped to your house in 4s they DO NOT come in their LEGO box. Not sure if this is bc they don’t come in 4s or bc WM just felt like throwing them in a needlessly big box.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

What made you think these would ship in their own shipping box? AFAIK the shipping box used by LEGO for BrickHeadz holds 8 individual BHs, or 4 2-packs.

14 minutes ago, uaford said:

There are always 6 sets per box for the small [RRP: 9.99] & medium [RRP: 14.99] BHz sets. 

4 for the big BHz sets [RRP: 19.99] per box. 

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Phil B said:

What made you think these would ship in their own shipping box? AFAIK the shipping box used by LEGO for BrickHeadz holds 8 individual BHs, or 4 2-packs.

5 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Multiple orders of 8 (hoping for sealed cases of 4) of each placed this time yesterday all shipped. Just went back for more they are now offering a small discount if you bump out the delivery date but passed. 

I do think there will be an unlimited 2 pack of these and the other 2 limited exclusives Benny (?) Mayhem (target) although another version would be better for ROI so these should see $99 long term based on the completionist market. They are uniquely numbered so the big risk is other markets EU getting these as is without the sticker. 

Pseudoty's post yesterday and the fact that the TRU-exclusive Ninjago ones came in 4s.

Ordering in 6s didn't seem prudent to me, so while recent BHs come in 6s I wasn't going to risk it.

Edited by uaford

I have had 2 orders of 10 of each ship already. One arrived today, one tomorrow. I ordered more and they are also preparing to ship. Are any kind souls credentialed enough to add a new lego listing to the Amazon catalog? I was just denied that. Not sure why because I have created Lego listings in the past.