70842 - Emmet's Triple Decker Couch Mech

CosmicSpeed

2 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

$29.99 - 322 pieces

Yes. I cant believe it actually is happening! Just saw the movie and was like..."I want that". LEGO delivers.

70842-1.jpg?201902120236

AND included FLUFFY-TAIL RAGEKITTY. Day 1 Purchase for me.

are you the one that called it on the other thread.

This one is the winner of the 3 imo...it was also a great scene in the movie...but should have come w/ the misc other character minifigs that were backing him up

8 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

are you the one that called it on the other thread.

This one is the winner of the 3 imo...it was also a great scene in the movie...but should have come w/ the misc other character minifigs that were backing him up

Yes, that was me and a total shot in the dark. This is the best price point of the 3 just released, IMO.

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

That is messed up.  Release date of May 1 but there is already one listing on ebay for $60 OBO.

do they have actually photo or stock photo? my fault I should have looked first.... its stock photo and 4/22? thats not true.... also he has some items that would upset quite a few people.... not I, but i've seen the hate first hand... 

Edited by isawred

3 hours ago, isawred said:

do they have actually photo or stock photo? my fault I should have looked first.... its stock photo and 4/22? thats not true.... also he has some items that would upset quite a few people.... not I, but i've seen the hate first hand... 

You're right, everything except the Angry Birds' sets are stock photos and ALL are yet to be released (or were just released).  Quite the inflated prices and he has 100% feedback.  I guess to each their own. 

Edited by exracer327

Even IF pre-orders were avail.(I don't know)    For sale on 5/1 at target, and likely be plenty....right?  No one ever said these would be rare that I've read yet.   just kinda cool.  But sure looks like another target only set as I don't see it on SaH or Wally.  

3 hours ago, oneknightr said:

Lego Movie 2 Brickheadz limited to 5000, Vader Bust limited edition of ?, and now a Target Lego preorder? Time's a changin'?

Yup, the new normal is exclusive everything...good or bad for resellers?

For the small time guys, I like it...brings an element of luck and no more ballerz buying pallets of the stuff and a great equalizer for those that don't live next to 20 Walmarts that go 75% off every 3 months

sadly for some..."Max Limit" has become the new "Arm Sweep"

31 minutes ago, keith1833 said:

Now available for delivery on May 1st.  Limit 99.

My man!

No in-store delivery, not red card exclusive, no sticker, nothing saying its exclusive, yet not on LEGO Shop at Home. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.

Edited by CosmicSpeed