Toy Story 2019

Foreman Porgy

10 minutes ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

I’m not liking the mini figures. Why didn’t they at least give Woody the long legs?  This would have been a good opportunity to reuse the queen CMF dress for Bopeep. 

Feeling old here too, Toy Story 2 was one of the first dates I went on with my now wife. 

Toy story is such an inconic series. These figures we’re so well made, and unique.

3CDA2816-00CA-4B28-BAFD-6F2D80B4E0A2.jpeg.4209fc6831f307a98f22550f13ce160c.jpeg

Edited by Foreman Porgy
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, lodibricks said:

Awesome. This should be good addition for a kiddie section of a theme park along with the big guys (mixer, ferris wheel, etc).

That was exactly my thought. It would be a great start to a midway section of a carnival display! I love the purple octopuss ride and the shooting gallery is reminiscent of the Buzz Lightyear ride at the Magic Kingdom.

• Like 2

It is true the original run had rather well designed parts (namely the heads) of the iconic characters. However I wonder how many of such molds does the company still have to work from not to mention how stark the contrast was between a normal minfigure and majority of the former Toy Story ones (an odd statement when considering The Simpsons minifigures from just a couple years ago). What I see here looks like the character but even more in natural LEGO form all around. The torso prints on the new figures do not look much different than the prior though I suppose what would have changed from then to now really.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...