Predictable Lego Retail re-stocking Waves?

So I noticed that for the Speed Champions Dodge set and Architecture SF set, the shelves at Target, Walmart, and Amazon have recently (Feb 25th) been re-stocked after these sets became scarce shortly after their initial release in Jan. Also they quickly reached approximately 15% off at all three retailers.

I also remember back in July the Hogwarts Train became scarce and then by October the shelves have been fully stocked ever since.

To the experienced vets here; does all this sound familiar or have you found it too difficult to predict re-stocking schedules.

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

So I noticed that for the Speed Champions Dodge set and Architecture SF set, the shelves at Target, Walmart, and Amazon have recently (Feb 25th) been re-stocked after these sets became scarce shortly after their initial release in Jan. Also they quickly reached approximately 15% off at all three retailers.

I also remember back in July the Hogwarts Train became scarce and then by October the shelves have been fully stocked ever since.

To the experienced vets here; does all this sound familiar or have you found it too difficult to predict re-stocking schedules.

It’s familiar as I think the first run is to gauge demand then it’s hell for leather.