75227 - Darth Vader Bust

lazuli16

Guest TabbyBoy

Since it's for the 20th anniversary of that dreadful prequel, this one is a turkey I'm afraid. Because a lot can only see Vader and not this pathetic prequel, it'll be hoarded when discounted and as hard to shift as 75111 is. I'm leaving it well alone, even at 50% off - sorry!

OT or go home!

Edited by TabbyBoy

2 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Since it's for the 20th anniversary of that dreadful prequel, this one is a turkey I'm afraid. Because a lot can only see Vader and not this pathetic prequel, it'll be hoarded when discounted and as hard to shift as 75111 is. I'm leaving it well alone, even at 50% off - sorry!

OT or go home!

Well, these sets will be around for one year only, so they have that going for them.

14 minutes ago, Belac said:

I like limited and Exclusive!!!   Red card at the ready... wait, are they gluten free? ?? The brickheadz are cooler IMO but these are still Vader. we'll see how much longer we can all profit off this guy.

as long as it's exclusive, good enough for me. our friends across the pond will buy this up like crazy

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NIevo said:

$39.99 Limited Red Card Exclusive is what is being said.  Not sure what exactly that means though as far as production run size goes.

I find this whole “Exclusive” thing hilarious, especially since “CHICAGO 2019 STAR WARS CELEBRATION” is printed right on the Box...it In Fact they do intend on selling this later as a target exclusive then it will be the first time that i’ve seen a Star Wars celebration set mass produced like that. Lol 

All and all I hope they do mass produce this thing so everyone can have a crack at it, but for now until April of the event at Chicago, they are already selling these on eBay for $200 USD preorder just like every “Star Wars celebration” event set before it.

4EC13117-FBEE-4911-88C7-EC77C1C3B7FD.png

2 minutes ago, ChadWick1e46 said:

I find this whole “Exclusive” thing hilarious, especially since “CHICAGO 2019 STAR WARS CELEBRATION” is printed right on the Box...it In Fact they do intend on selling this later as a target exclusive then it will be the first time that i’ve seen a Star Wars celebration set mass produced like that. Lol 

All and all I hope they do mass produce this thing so everyone can have a crack at it, but for now until April of the event at Chicago, they are already selling these on eBay for $200 USD preorder just like every “Star Wars celebration” event set before it.

4EC13117-FBEE-4911-88C7-EC77C1C3B7FD.png

Exclusive funco pop comic con figures have been sold like that for a couple of years. Sold in GameStop, Walmart, target, Barnes & Noble I believe, but have the city that the comic con still listed on it. And different stores get different exclusives

2 minutes ago, Mgip21 said:

Exclusive funco pop comic con figures have been sold like that for a couple of years. Sold in GameStop, Walmart, target, Barnes & Noble I believe, but have the city that the comic con still listed on it. And different stores get different exclusives

You forgot the best part of your reply....

”I Find Your lack of Faith Disturbing...”

???

E5AABC62-F103-416B-9740-0E593EDABB5D.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Mgip21 said:

Shared exclusives are the new rage......

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 75227 - Darth Vader Bust