Jump to content

75227 - The We Can't Have Enough Puns Thread

Recommended Posts

Guest TabbyBoy
Posted (edited)

Since it's for the 20th anniversary of that dreadful prequel, this one is a turkey I'm afraid. Because a lot can only see Vader and not this pathetic prequel, it'll be hoarded when discounted and as hard to shift as 75111 is. I'm leaving it well alone, even at 50% off - sorry!

OT or go home!

Edited by TabbyBoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

Since it's for the 20th anniversary of that dreadful prequel, this one is a turkey I'm afraid. Because a lot can only see Vader and not this pathetic prequel, it'll be hoarded when discounted and as hard to shift as 75111 is. I'm leaving it well alone, even at 50% off - sorry!

OT or go home!

Well, these sets will be around for one year only, so they have that going for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Some are saying this is the Star Wars Celebration Chicago 2019 exclusive.  Also available at Target later (puke).

Maybe.  Probably why it's so small.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

It looks so-so.  Wasted opportunity.  Should have made it a 4000 piece UCS set.  

A UCS version of this would be pretty amazing and well-received. As for this, I think my 6yo son would dig it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Constraction Figs were better than this. Fight me.

Maybe this will spawn a new line BustHeadz..../s

Edited by CosmicSpeed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thedingman5 said:

Hearing its a Target Red Card exclusive for $40...also hearing $50.

I think we don't know yet.

With a limited edition sticker of 5000. 

 

 

 

 

i-keed-i-keed.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

$39.99 Limited Red Card Exclusive is what is being said.  Not sure what exactly that means though as far as production run size goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like limited and Exclusive!!!   Red card at the ready... wait, are they gluten free? 🤢🤭 The brickheadz are cooler IMO but these are still Vader. we'll see how much longer we can all profit off this guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Belac said:

I like limited and Exclusive!!!   Red card at the ready... wait, are they gluten free? 🤢🤭 The brickheadz are cooler IMO but these are still Vader. we'll see how much longer we can all profit off this guy.

as long as it's exclusive, good enough for me. our friends across the pond will buy this up like crazy

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest TabbyBoy

Boom or bust?

Bust it is then 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NIevo said:

$39.99 Limited Red Card Exclusive is what is being said.  Not sure what exactly that means though as far as production run size goes.

I find this whole “Exclusive” thing hilarious, especially since “CHICAGO 2019 STAR WARS CELEBRATION” is printed right on the Box...it In Fact they do intend on selling this later as a target exclusive then it will be the first time that i’ve seen a Star Wars celebration set mass produced like that. Lol 

All and all I hope they do mass produce this thing so everyone can have a crack at it, but for now until April of the event at Chicago, they are already selling these on eBay for $200 USD preorder just like every “Star Wars celebration” event set before it.

4EC13117-FBEE-4911-88C7-EC77C1C3B7FD.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ChadWick1e46 said:

I find this whole “Exclusive” thing hilarious, especially since “CHICAGO 2019 STAR WARS CELEBRATION” is printed right on the Box...it In Fact they do intend on selling this later as a target exclusive then it will be the first time that i’ve seen a Star Wars celebration set mass produced like that. Lol 

All and all I hope they do mass produce this thing so everyone can have a crack at it, but for now until April of the event at Chicago, they are already selling these on eBay for $200 USD preorder just like every “Star Wars celebration” event set before it.

4EC13117-FBEE-4911-88C7-EC77C1C3B7FD.png

Exclusive funco pop comic con figures have been sold like that for a couple of years. Sold in GameStop, Walmart, target, Barnes & Noble I believe, but have the city that the comic con still listed on it. And different stores get different exclusives

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mgip21 said:

Exclusive funco pop comic con figures have been sold like that for a couple of years. Sold in GameStop, Walmart, target, Barnes & Noble I believe, but have the city that the comic con still listed on it. And different stores get different exclusives

You forgot the best part of your reply....

”I Find Your lack of Faith Disturbing...”

😂😂😂

E5AABC62-F103-416B-9740-0E593EDABB5D.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mgip21 said:

Exclusive funco pop comic con figures have been sold like that for a couple of years. Sold in GameStop, Walmart, target, Barnes & Noble I believe, but have the city that the comic con still listed on it. And different stores get different exclusives

Shared exclusives are the new rage......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...