75227 - Darth Vader Bust

lazuli16

15 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

Interesting thought, as the announcement on StarWars doesn’t actually state Target.com.

How annoying would that be if it is only available to red card holders in-store and not all stores would have it (hence "limited availability").  lol  I hope that's not the case.  I guess I'll be going to target tomorrow just to check.

Guest TabbyBoy
4 hours ago, smittypop2 said:

The link above tells me that supply could exceed demand:

With 600, according to an official LEGO representative, of the exclusive 75227 Darth Vader Bust sets sold to lottery winners today - and even more expected to get snapped up over the peak Friday and Saturday period it's important to remember that this set is not a limited edition exclusive and will be available through other sources. 

UNQUOTE

I've yet to see anything official from LEGO stating the maximum amount made and if it's exclusive to Target. I've got friends in SC ready to pull the trigger, but I need 100% confirmation of exclusivity and production numbers.

Not sure I believe everything that some blog reporter writes after talking with whichever Lego employee got stuck working a weekend convention.

I am still going to buy my 4 if I can. The listing on the Target app says Limited Quantities and only 1 per Red Card holder. I am hoping that it is like the Brickheadz where they allow multiple different orders.Screenshot_20190412-082021_Target.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 75227 - Darth Vader Bust