Stranger Things 2019

17 minutes ago, fourkidsbuilding said:

I'm pretty stoked for this.  Rumored price is $200.00 and that it is the Byer's house.  For $200, this could also include Hopper's Bronco?

Great looking minifigures so far..

With Lego also having the Ghostbusters license, it will be interesting to see if there are any easter eggs in the build, too.

15 minutes ago, TheOrcKing said:

The show is alright yet I am not sure for a friendly product like LEGO to potentially release such a minifigure that looks straight out of John Carpenter's "The Thing".

no different than some of the LOTR minifigures right?

It's rated TV14 and most put it on equivalent of PG13 which a lot of the movies they have made sets for are.

Big Bang Theory and Friends are also TV14,  more for the adult humor on those 2 but same rating.

Edited by ravenb99

1 hour ago, ravenb99 said:

no different than some of the LOTR minifigures right? 

It's rated TV14 and most put it on equivalent of PG13 which a lot of the movies they have made sets for are.

Big Bang Theory and Friends are also TV14,  more for the adult humor on those 2 but same rating. 

I have mentioned in threads past how much the head for the Mouth of Sauron's minifigure looks similar to a Cenobite from the Hellraiser series not to mention how some of the goblins were amusingly "fugly" (in a good way). True the film material these characters were taken from are rated closer to teens than younger children. Even the Ideas releases of the Back to The Future's DeLorean or the Ghostbusters' Firehouse are from properties which would be rated PG-13 by modern standards.

My statement was less on the source material or its rating and simply more on having a minifigure based on a beast that is essentially a walking maw of teeth on par with a bull shark. One hand very cool, on the other a whole lot of "nope!". Haha.

1 hour ago, oneknightr said:

Bring on the Aliens minifigures and sets!! :)

While we're at it, why not. Ultimate Collector Series Chestburster bust coming soon!

• Like 1

BRONCO!!!!

I like the show, so this will be early VIP for me. This is a really unique set and fans of the show will feel it does it justice. So much better than Ideas AT and BBT. Including the upside down is a really nice touch.

And the Bronco.

The Bronco!

BRONCOOOOOOOOO!!

Edited by CosmicSpeed

This looks just amazing, i have had an invite to the midnight opening in London but not sure i want to be walking through London at that time of night, plus no trains home. Wonder what exactly they have planned. Wonder if there is  any of the cast signing sets etc?

43 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

BRONCO!!!!

I like the show, so this will be early VIP for me. This is a really unique set and fans of the show will feel it does it justice. So much better than Ideas AT and BBT. Including the upside down is a really nice touch.

And the Bronco.

The Bronco!

BRONCOOOOOOOOO!!

BLAZER!!!!!

And the Blazer.

The Blazer!

BLAZERRRRRRRRRR!!

blazer.jpg

• Like 5