Brickheadz 2019

Any clues to the exclusivity or lack there of? or will it be available everywhere @ 50% off?

I’ve heard this will be exclusive to the NYC stores for a couple of months, but based on their new exclusives policy, it should be available on LEGO.com and TLS at some point.
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I’ve heard this will be exclusive to the NYC stores for a couple of months, but based on their new exclusives policy, it should be available on LEGO.com and TLS at some point.

Just in time for Summer. They will probably have loads at Legoland.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Martae54 said:

With no printed or special parts... I would fully expect it to be everywhere and for a while.

I think the days of seeing BHz on the shelves of discount stores like TJMaxx for half-off are long gone.

Like the Chinese New Years BHz, only at LEGO Shop at Home and specialty shops (eg Legoland) are the likely places

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I think the days of seeing BHz on the shelves of discount stores like TJMaxx for half-off are long gone.

Like the Chinese New Years BHz, only at LEGO Shop at Home and specialty shops (eg Legoland) are the likely places

saw some Cyborg BHz on the shelf of my local TJ Maxx just yesterday

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Huskers1236 said:

Judging by their size, I would guess the elves would be in the same package,  but they are numbered separately so who knows.  I'm not remembering if the dual packs in the past (Slimer/Venkmen, etc.) were each numbered or if the set as a whole was as far as the BHz line was concerned.

if there are two in a package, historically they've each had their own number.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Huskers1236 said:

That's what I was thinking but was too lazy to do the google.

4 hours ago, zaphoid said:

I honestly scrolled over to one of my items for sale on eBay to take a look at the pics because I couldn't remember for sure.

That neither of you remember, and 1 is too lazy (your word, brother.  no offense) to even google, shows just this whole line is dead.