Brickheadz 2019

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Well, I for one, am very happy to see something other than holiday BHz show up this year.

isnt that just some "store" exclusive? But pretty surprised that after more than a year LEGO produces a new licensed-based BH.. have they figured out that the "general" BHs do not sell at all? Why havent they dropped the theme altogether.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

isnt that just some "store" exclusive? But pretty surprised that after more than a year LEGO produces a new licensed-based BH.. have they figured out that the "general" BHs do not sell at all? Why havent they dropped the theme altogether.

Maybe they actually do sell? Assuming they also likely have a very small development time on these.

1 hour ago, crayxlp said:

maybe the popularity of the recent exclusives changed LEGO's distribution strategy from "BHz on every shelf in every store until they rot" 

to select few stores for short runs (to keep resellers constantly guessing)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Agree.  Obviously, after you look at it, you get it's the "beard" but at first glance I'm like - he needs Hermey!

edc60dc42853309633e4af8c1dde72c0.jpg

I was thinking Reindeer vampire...and upon closer inspection icicles...didn't even think beard

I guess the red ball on the sign can easily replace the deer's nose and voila..Rudolf!

I was thinking Reindeer vampire...and upon closer inspection icicles...didn't even think beard
I guess the red ball on the sign can easily replace the deer's nose and voila..Rudolf!

I bet there’s extra red balls in the set to let you do this. The Santa’s House Winter Village art and the Reindeer polybag from a couple years ago did that.

• 3 weeks later...