Brickheadz 2019

On 10/12/2019 at 9:19 PM, Alpinemaps said:

Well, that’s a pisser. Especially since I had it in my cart the other day, but wasn’t in a hurry and forgot it was there. Hopefully LEGOLAND or the local TLS still has them.

it's baaaaaaack..... 

limit 50 lol TLG is wild with their stock statuses

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Brystheguy said:

Do the holiday Brickheadz (like the ghost) get remade each year or is it a one and done?

Depends, sometimes they still have old stock left from previous years like with the aptly named Turkey.

Ghost would seem to have been underproduced so could be this year´s Skellington.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So does anyone think 40351 and 40352 are actually sold out and retired? Or is Lego just not concerned with producing more Halloween/Thanksgiving sets that will just sit in a warehouse for the next 6 months and will release more of these closer to their holidays? I slept on these and really don't want to pay aftermarket prices to keep my collection complete.

5 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

So does anyone think 40351 and 40352 are actually sold out and retired? Or is Lego just not concerned with producing more Halloween/Thanksgiving sets that will just sit in a warehouse for the next 6 months and will release more of these closer to their holidays? I slept on these and really don't want to pay aftermarket prices to keep my collection complete.

pretty sure ghost is done and gone. mine were cancelled last year. Not sure about scarecrow.

• 3 weeks later...
Even the mice have cooled down quite a bit (I thought back then it would be triple digits by now,,,shows what I know)
Maybe the Emmett/Wyldstyle are the ceiling for "mainstream" BHz and ofcourse those were exclusive.
The rest seem to plateau at $30ish
41627 Luke and Yoda has really taken off since Christmas. These were selling for low $30s in December and are now up into the low $50s. Glad I stocked up on these when they $13 each on Lego last year. Probably got a bump from the Mandalorian.
  • Like 2

• TheOrcKing unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...