40346 - Legoland

Mark Twain

3 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

I would like to see rollercoaster 'track packs' for sale like they sell for trains.  The individual rollercoaster tracks are available ala carte on Bricklink but it would be more convenient being sold in its own pack.

Not really the thread for this, but, you can order them from LEGO Bricks & Pieces cheaper than you can order off of Bricklink.

• Like 1

Prices on eBay are coming back down to "acceptable" levels. I might bite on this soon since I don't know if I'll be able to make it to a park and have it shipped back. Anyone know the Retail price now that it seem to be more available? A box that size wont be cheap to ship, contemplating the buy in price..

Edited by CosmicSpeed

On 5/22/2019 at 3:44 PM, CosmicSpeed said:

Prices on eBay are coming back down to "acceptable" levels. I might bite on this soon since I don't know if I'll be able to make it to a park and have it shipped back. Anyone know the Retail price now that it seem to be more available? A box that size wont be cheap to ship, contemplating the buy in price..

I read anywhere from $89.95 to $129.99

On 5/22/2019 at 3:44 PM, CosmicSpeed said:

Prices on eBay are coming back down to "acceptable" levels.

That's the hard thing, determining "acceptable" without knowing RRP and I suspect not knowing is pushing up prices on eBay a bit (and the fact that it hasn't officially been released at all locations yet).  PromoBricks stated a price of 100 euros which converts to $111.62 USD, but today The Brick Fan is reporting Legoland California has this available at The Big Shop for $89.95. 

At $89.95, I'd be willing to pay $120-$130 shipped to avoid traveling 4-hours to the nearest Legoland Discovery Center.  If it ends up being super rare and hard to get then I may have to sit this one out.  Great year to start creating an amusement park, we've got the Fairground People Pack coming out, this set, the Ideas Rocket Ride set, the BrickLink Hot Shot Carnival set, and the only retired set I would consider (but probably don't need) is the Fairground Mixer.  By the way, amusement parks and fairgrounds are different!  I had to look up the definitions to: carnival, fair, fairground, midway, festival, amusement park, theme park, etc.  I'm enlightened.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

That's the hard thing, determining "acceptable" without knowing RRP and I suspect not knowing is pushing up prices on eBay a bit (and the fact that it hasn't officially been released at all locations yet).  PromoBricks stated a price of 100 euros which converts to $111.62 USD, but today The Brick Fan is reporting Legoland California has this available at The Big Shop for $89.95. 

At $89.95, I'd be willing to pay $120-$130 shipped to avoid traveling 4-hours to the nearest Legoland Discovery Center.  If it ends up being super rare and hard to get then I may have to sit this one out.  Great year to start creating an amusement park, we've got the Fairground People Pack coming out, this set, the Ideas Rocket Ride set, the BrickLink Hot Shot Carnival set, and the only retired set I would consider (but probably don't need) is the Fairground Mixer.  By the way, amusement parks and fairgrounds are different!  I had to look up the definitions to: carnival, fair, fairground, midway, festival, amusement park, theme park, etc.  I'm enlightened.

Can confirmed $89.95 at LEGOLAND.

• Like 2

I don’t have an annual pass but I’d be willing to pick these up for anyone who wants it at cost + shipping.  Tax rate there is 7.75% so it would be $96.96 plus shipping. I’m not sure on the weight offhand but would probably be $15-20 including the box to ship.  If interested, please PM me and if there’s enough interest I’ll make a trip down and pick them up. 

• Like 6

just got back from a trip to Legoland California (first time)

The box is kinda big; big enough that I was a bit nervous about it being OK as a carry-on.  But fit OK in the JetBlue overhead.

Let me now if anyone has questions as I have the box sitting on my shelf currently.

...side note about visting Legoland for first time...felt more like a time warp where Chima and Castle were still main themes...we stayed at Legoland hotel (Not the new castle)...great for kids. The disco elevator music was noice.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Mos_Eisley said:

I don’t have an annual pass but I’d be willing to pick these up for anyone who wants it at cost + shipping.  Tax rate there is 7.75% so it would be $96.96 plus shipping. I’m not sure on the weight offhand but would probably be $15-20 including the box to ship.  If interested, please PM me and if there’s enough interest I’ll make a trip down and pick them up. 

4 lbs 8 oz if you use a 20x16x4 box.  Figure about $20 FedEd Ground.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mos_Eisley said:

Wow that is very generous. PM sent. 

2 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

BOGO for Legoland Tix

I know the promos is going on, can anyone provide fine print details.  We are planning another trip in October and wondering if this promo will cover.

thanks

LEGOLAND Parks and LEGOLAND Discovery Center FREE adult or child ticket with full 05/20/2019 through 11:59pm EST, 06/30/2019, or while supplies last only. Offer valid at shop.LEGO.com and at participating LEGO stores only, excluding the LEGO Stores at Disney® Springs in Orlando, FL, Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. Vouchers will not populate in shopping carts; vouchers will be automatically added to qualifying order shipments. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only from the current assortment and is not valid toward prior purchases or gift cards. Offer excludes Bricks & Pieces and backorder items. Retail purchase offer excluded from stores at the LEGOLAND Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. Each qualifying purchase will receive a coupon good for one free one-day ticket with purchase of a full-price one-day ticket to LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND Florida or any LEGOLAND Discovery Center. Offer cannot be applied or combined with any other discount offers. No photocopies or facsimiles of coupon will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Not for resale. Free gift cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify any promotion without prior notice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MusiKyle said:

LEGOLAND Parks and LEGOLAND Discovery Center FREE adult or child ticket with full 05/20/2019 through 11:59pm EST, 06/30/2019, or while supplies last only. Offer valid at shop.LEGO.com and at participating LEGO stores only, excluding the LEGO Stores at Disney® Springs in Orlando, FL, Disneyland® Resort in Anaheim, CA. Vouchers will not populate in shopping carts; vouchers will be automatically added to qualifying order shipments. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only from the current assortment and is not valid toward prior purchases or gift cards. Offer excludes Bricks & Pieces and backorder items. Retail purchase offer excluded from stores at the LEGOLAND Parks or LEGOLAND Discovery Centers. Each qualifying purchase will receive a coupon good for one free one-day ticket with purchase of a full-price one-day ticket to LEGOLAND® California, LEGOLAND Florida or any LEGOLAND Discovery Center. Offer cannot be applied or combined with any other discount offers. No photocopies or facsimiles of coupon will be accepted. Additional restrictions may apply. Not for resale. Free gift cannot be exchanged or substituted for any other item or cash value. The LEGO Group reserves the right to cancel or modify any promotion without prior notice.

thanks.  So if I'm reading this right...which is a bit ambiguous...either  a duration is not stated or the duration is until 6/30/2019 (which seems to be just for the duration of the promo)

10 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

thanks.  So if I'm reading this right...which is a bit ambiguous...either  a duration is not stated or the duration is until 6/30/2019 (which seems to be just for the duration of the promo)

That's how I read it.  Purchases between made between the dates shown will receive a voucher inside their shipped package (to which I presume it has a code on it that you enter during online checkout when purchasing Legoland tickets).  There might be expiration dates on those vouchers but I would guess throughout the end of the year or something.  Can't be 6/30, imagine the person that makes a purchase on 6/30, gets the package 7/2 and says thanks for the worthless voucher... nah, it's got to be longer than that.  I'm planning a trip also and am awaiting my vouchers that should deliver today!

On 6/6/2019 at 9:32 AM, MusiKyle said:

That's how I read it.  Purchases between made between the dates shown will receive a voucher inside their shipped package (to which I presume it has a code on it that you enter during online checkout when purchasing Legoland tickets).  There might be expiration dates on those vouchers but I would guess throughout the end of the year or something.  Can't be 6/30, imagine the person that makes a purchase on 6/30, gets the package 7/2 and says thanks for the worthless voucher... nah, it's got to be longer than that.  I'm planning a trip also and am awaiting my vouchers that should deliver today!

did u get your vouchers?

I had two shipments but no vouchers...been on Lego customer service chat and they don;t have anymore

1 hour ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

did u get your vouchers?

I had two shipments but no vouchers...been on Lego customer service chat and they don;t have anymore

I had not, which is strange, but I will try this number that Pebble&Park posted.  I may be going to the one in Denver just after the 4th.