Ideas #026?: xxxxx - Treehouse

I love this thing. I'd like to see a whole series around this. I'm thinking tree dwellers, cave dwellers, trolls, etc. For some reason that appeals to me. Every kid dreams of living in a treehouse!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

It's a great set...taking a long time to get this one to market.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/ab7ac32b-e713-489d-bdc6-e14b22738ba8

4869419-o_1btmtfbss117p7dcpu1njdgtpc-a0i5em75Xvnt0w.jpg

The treehouse looks really nice and would be a real change of pace for LEGO.  A great display piece as well.  I wonder if LEGO could license an iconic book like Swiss Family Robinson...millions of great books w/ iconic structures, vehicles, ships, and scenes.

I love this set I’m a big fan of this set. Actually, I’m a big fan of treehouses, lol. I always wanted to put together the LEGO Treehouse that was the tour set (and the smaller retail exclusive), but haven’t picked either up. This will scratch that itch just fine.

This set was approved Oct 2018 so it’s a long time coming. I’m guessing the design team is really giving it a go. I hope the final product isn’t too different as I really like the complexity of this one.

• Like 2

It looks like a lot of Ewok Village went into this. From what I can see, some similar building techniques and pieces. It looks wonderful.

IMO none of the new accepted ideas submissions even current winner(the Dino bones) compare to this build.  My understanding is that this won an earlier round, correct?  This tree house looks fun to build and nice to display. 

In for three!!! :thumbsu:

5 hours ago, Belac said:

IMO none of the new accepted ideas submissions even current winner(the Dino bones) compare to this build.  My understanding is that this won an earlier round, correct?  This tree house looks fun to build and nice to display. 

In for three!!! :thumbsu:

Yes.  This was announced as a winner last September, I believe.

• Thanks 1

Newest rumor (new to me anyway), is that this is scheduled for an August release.

I have a feeling it will be on display at Comic Con.

• Like 1

This treehouse looks like a combination of the Ewok Village and the classic 6077 Forestmen's River Fortress.  Anyway, you look at it, it is a winner and is very well done.  The forestmen would definitely approve and are already smiling!

See the source image