Ideas #027: 21319 - Friends Central Perk

5 minutes ago, Dr Jedi said:

What are the odds that there are no stickers in this set?  Particularly the "service" sign, the "Central Perk" window and the chalkboard/menu.

0% But From a quick inspection, it looks like it will be very minimal like the OFS. I can see the "Reserved" and "Service" as stickers already.

Some good parts in this set. I like those green lamp posts and the array of different minifig prints among other things. I wonder where has that hair for Jen Aniston fig been used before?      I didn't watch show regularly but Its a fine show. It's not likely to be remade as if they did it would just be six people staring at cell phones.....BORING!    I'll get some of these EOL

I have to confess, I'm surprised by this set - size (close to 32x32), decorations, minifigure selection, etc.  I'm not running out to get any now, maybe around EOL, but for the money you get a lot.  It's $.005 / piece better than the Saturn V, which I believe has been one of the best price points of any set for a very long time. 

I hear everyone say how popular it is, even among young people.  And I think it's kind of cool they're releasing it on the 25th anniversary of the show's debut.  But seriously, it's the 25th anniversary!!!  Guess we'll find out just how popular it is but I would be shocked if it sells out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought my set today, had to visit the Lego Store since it's out of stock online. I personally think it's a great set to have for various reasons. I'm debating on whether or not to build it or keep it sealed and just know that I have it. I'm undecided