Ideas #027: 21319 - Friends Central Perk

1 minute ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Let's face it.  Toycentric has the best business models.  No inventory and Amzn feedback stays on the upper 80s despite hundreds of negs :drag:

no doubt.  they're my idol.

you forgot about the part of milking subsidized shipping off of ebay while simultaneously pocketing the amazon fbm shipping credit.  pure gold jerry.

• Like 3

On 8/8/2019 at 8:13 PM, exracer327 said:

I hear everyone say how popular it is, even among young people.   Guess we'll find out just how popular it is but I would be shocked if it sells out.

On 8/8/2019 at 8:28 PM, oneknightr said:

Surprisingly great price point. These won't sell out so will wait for discounts/markdowns later.

lKPaHzp.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Al Legorical said:

? limit 2  and double points. That works. Guess I’ll see what all the fuss is about... Apparently it’s a decent parts set, if nothing else.

now speculation, anyone think we might be in for a series of “sit coms” ? Seinfeld next?

thatll help the first one ?

Brent Waller, a local in my parts and the guy who designed 21108 has hit 10k on his 25th anniversary Seinfeld set. Dont think it will make the 25th Anniversary but it might be made next year. Now that is a good show. Friends was pretty asinine.

Edited by ED-209
  • Like 2

I’m guessing it might pop up on Amazon late November or early December. I’m sure there is a semi full that has “more on the way” just in time for the holidays. 
I just talked to SAH... The guy said: Central Perk is in stock today so it's been crazy there; I should tell all my friends that it's in stock because it will go OOS soon; and the factories are cranking out as many as possible before Christmas. Nothing nonobvious, just confirmation from someone getting a Lego paycheck.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

On 8/8/2019 at 2:13 PM, exracer327 said:

I have to confess, I'm surprised by this set - size (close to 32x32), decorations, minifigure selection, etc.  I'm not running out to get any now, maybe around EOL, but for the money you get a lot.  It's $.005 / piece better than the Saturn V, which I believe has been one of the best price points of any set for a very long time. 

I hear everyone say how popular it is, even among young people.  And I think it's kind of cool they're releasing it on the 25th anniversary of the show's debut.  But seriously, it's the 25th anniversary!!!  Guess we'll find out just how popular it is but I would be shocked if it sells out.

... can be interesting to go back in time...

• Like 1

This is crazy, has there ever been this much overhype for a LEGO set before?
amazon have completely removed the listing now, LEGO Shop at Home now shows “OOS”  a short while ago it showed “temporarily OOS”
 I sure regret not jumping on it, almost did! Congrats to those that saw this coming!

Yes, pick a year, any year.
  • Like 1