Ideas #027: 21319 - Friends Central Perk

18 hours ago, marcandre said:

ebay price has slipped under $100. qfll stand to make $12 or so now. Sucks amz pulled the plug. 

10 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

#stillbetterthan$5apop

Let me see 20% roi within a month or so. Sounds good to me. That would equate to 200%+ per annum!

amazon listing has been back some time now

Edited by Al Legorical

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:24 PM, sbull97 said:

It actually floored me. I have put together a ton of sets and never had a book missing pages. I’ve seen the instructions jump around a little but to be missing 17 pages? Just really surprised  me.  Glad they have the instructions available digitally. 

That's the kind of thing CS would easily replace.

2 minutes ago, marcandre said:

Only a decade after every other retailer too. 

I tried two stores and both said something to the effect of "this doesn't work at this store"... yet.  You'd think they'd roll out the system and get most stores "live" before updating the website.  Example, the Mall of America store.  I would expect that store to have this functionality if Lego website offers the feature.

Edited by MusiKyle

Not long after that old listing became active again, I had a return request for a Merchant Fulfilled 21319 that I sold on that listing a few weeks ago. At least they were honest and chose "No longer needed" as the reason. I asked them to confirm that the box is still sealed and in brand new condition. They haven't responded yet...

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 9:35 AM, brickolodon said:
On ‎11‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:04 PM, brickolodon said:
Limit of 1 lifted in LEGO store last week and it’s avail (in stock) for more that a week...

LEGO Ideas 21319 Central PERK Building Kit (1,070 Pieces) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PX3X5WL/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_pDRZDbHGYM1K2

And you can pre-order 999 of them. Guess the QFLL is ending for this set before the holiday season. I was hoping to flip a couple close to Christmas, but oh well.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:37 AM, skinsfan0521 said:

And you can pre-order 999 of them. Guess the QFLL is ending for this set before the holiday season. I was hoping to flip a couple close to Christmas, but oh well.

strong demand will be here till January 2020, for sure...so Calling for all QFLLs!

On 11/15/2019 at 6:35 AM, brickolodon said:

LEGO Ideas 21319 Central PERK Building Kit (1,070 Pieces) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PX3X5WL/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_c_api_i_pDRZDbHGYM1K2

this page gone idk why

Edited by brickolodon