70847 - Good Morning Glitter Babies

CosmicSpeed

I saw some other new Lego Movie 2 sets leaked in the usual places.  I'm surprised sets are still slow-dripping from this movie given what "seems" to be "meh" sales of the sets (though I haven't seen any official numbers). Figured they reallocate resources and move on.

15 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

I saw some other new Lego Movie 2 sets leaked in the usual places.  I'm surprised sets are still slow-dripping from this movie given what "seems" to be "meh" sales of the sets (though I haven't seen any official numbers). Figured they reallocate resources and move on.

more than likely this wave was already in the pipe and manufactured prior to the movie be released.  I'd be surprised however if at this point we do see another wave after this one.

2 hours ago, MusiKyle said:

As someone that has worked in toy development, I can tell you it takes 12-18 months from concept to shelf.  I can guarantee these sets were planned well before the movie was released.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

In the North America and the UK you can find these no problem but the well ran dry in other European countries a long time back.  There were a couple of other runs but all around June as the theme got cancelled just afterwards. Actually, I don´t think any TLM2 sets have seal codes after July, it´s all old stock they are discounting.

Edited by Val-E

• 6 months later...