Any guess as to when 7965 Millennium Falcon

i'm still alive and kicking and hoping that i can get the 3 millenium falcons for 100 each tomorrow.

the girl i spoke to said they pulled the last 3 units off the shelves...

and she said that usually means they'll be priced to be pushed for sale.

WOO HOO!

CALLING TOMORROW!

$100 is a good deal for 7965, but even if you can't get it now don't worry because I have a good feeling this set will be available at least through 2013 and more discounts on this set will pop up throughout the year. Oh and good to hear you're still alive and kicking even after the excessive CAPS, haha ;)

The Official Lego Wholesale Order Form says The Lego Falcon 7965 will be out for all of 2013.

And there ya go, more evidence that 7965 looks to be around for awhile. Thanks for the heads up emazers, or I believe it's Ed ;)

And mushedroom it may be better to invest that $300 (price for 3 $100 7965's) into sets that are retiring soon, just my 2 cents. $100 for 7965 is still a nice deal though......

And there ya go, more evidence that 7965 looks to be around for awhile. Thanks for the heads up emazers, or I believe it's Ed ;)

And mushedroom it may be better to invest that $300 (price for 3 $100 7965's) into sets that are retiring soon, just my 2 cents. $100 for 7965 is still a nice deal though......

what would you and Ed suggest?

i have 1 coupon good for 1 bogo at TRU that i have to use in 5 days.

i was thinking:

helms deep

volkswagen

or the TRU Hoth Echo set.

let me know.

Ok guys...I can't see what I'm writing but I hope it makes sense. And I'm glad all you guys are alive and kickin....I mean investing and building. Lol All in all I need more Haunted House, Vamps Castle, Ghost Train, and Helms Deep. Anybody wanna trade 4 Falcons for 3 Haunted House????? Please Please Please....Pretty Please!!!! LOL MR. NO CAPS OUT!!!! LOL