75255 - Yoda

Alpinemaps

26 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Only bad thing about that deal was the Yoda bust at full RRP.  I´d rather have a 60% direct discount, which based on the busts sold so far, is entirely possible.

I'd have to wait for that until well into 2020, and still not get it for less than €60. Now I will have this set for my own collection still this year and cheaper than I would otherwise get it. :) 

14 minutes ago, HandyHand said:

I'd have to wait for that until well into 2020, and still not get it for less than €60. Now I will have this set for my own collection still this year and cheaper than I would otherwise get it. :) 

It was 3x2 at Amazon France last week, working out at 60 euros a set. I guess you´d still have to sell the other 2 and it would be a long hold but the hassle of selling 3 separate freebies with no guarantee of price is also a no go for me.

• 6 months later...

This was, for me, absolutely irritating to build.  I had to rebuild a few times on two bags, it was like a puzzle with all the same- colored pieces.  I decided I'm not into "sculpted builds" like this.  Genius design, I mean full kudos there, but if my job was to build this Yoda over and over I'd go insane.  I'm a bit color blind anyhow which made it hard to see the red outlines in the instructions showing which pieces are newly placed.  Glad to have this on display now but irritating build that takes a lot of concentration. 

3 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

This was, for me, absolutely irritating to build.  I had to rebuild a few times on two bags, it was like a puzzle with all the same- colored pieces.  I decided I'm not into "sculpted builds" like this.  Genius design, I mean full kudos there, but if my job was to build this Yoda over and over I'd go insane.  I'm a bit color blind anyhow which made it hard to see the red outlines in the instructions showing which pieces are newly placed.  Glad to have this on display now but irritating build that takes a lot of concentration. 

guess you won't be be doing the alt baby yoda build... 😏

• 1 month later...