10270 - Bookshop

jgschmieg3

Both buildings have a cozy warm feeling about them. In fact you could take away the "Birch Books" sign, do a little interior redecorating and have another residential home on your street. Although the bookshop's selection in reading material is a bit light, it is decent for display possibly with room for some additional literature. Overall nothing too exciting or far out; just nice.

• Like 1

I started comparing it to older sets and I noticed that it is really similar to the Detective's office and the pet shop. If you look at the three next to each other you really start to wonder if they accidentally copied a briefing about the colors and the setup of two sections. Don't these look a bit too similar color wise?

Screenshot_20191221-155825__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191221-155545__01.jpg

Screenshot_20191221-155627__01.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

Target did a LEGO reset after the 1st of the year and now carry a decent chunk of the 18+ sets.

Yea all our Targets have really expanded the Lego section. Still I'm surprised to see a modular on the shelf there. I see modulars as the crown jewel line of Lego sets. If that is there we could see anything there.