2020 Lego Modular ?

Nothing confirmed that I know of, but I've seen blurry pics of a modular post office when I search for new modular. Prob the same you have seen. Looks like Dec 3 is when last years was posted on here. Leaks =IP theft for Lego so they prob hold it close to the vest.

Based on the last two released, we are likley to see a continuation of the "1950s Americana" theme.

Still lots of possibilities....police station, library/bookstore, post office, school, train/bus station, hotel, museum, hospital, etc

27 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Based on the last two released, we are likley to see a continuation of the "1950s Americana" theme.

Still lots of possibilities....police station, library/bookstore, post office, school, train/bus station, hotel, museum, hospital, etc

Brothel

asdasd.thumb.jpg.5fd8b2a3f5b8c4d291ed3f9c1fa03823.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, BrickLegacy said:

Post office? Is there a line out the door of elderly patrons, a disgruntled worker cutting the lawn using a refurbished garage sale Toro, a soccer mom strutting in with yoga pants and Etsy packages followed by a beat-down middle aged man with a stack of eBay packages and all the workers on break in the back vaping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey...we go to the same post office

14 hours ago, BrickLegacy said:

Post office? Is there a line out the door of elderly patrons, a disgruntled worker cutting the lawn using a refurbished garage sale Toro, a soccer mom strutting in with yoga pants and Etsy packages followed by a beat-down middle aged man with a stack of eBay packages and all the workers on break in the back vaping?

This doesn't seem legit.  Most likely the USPS would pay double for a mower via a government contract not try to get something cheaper at a garage sale.  If you can provide pics of the soccer mom, I can verify if this is a real post office.

6 hours ago, brickvoyeur said:

asdasd.thumb.jpg.5fd8b2a3f5b8c4d291ed3f9c1fa03823.jpg

Hey, we go to the same Brothel! wink wink nudge nudge 

Other possibilities...

Mia's First Time
Heartlake Swingers Club
Stephanie's Sex Emporium

Sent from my SM-G965U using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Many years ago I dated a girl who attended Berry, on the highway exit driving up there was a building with giant letters on the outside that read “S&M Supply Co”. Teenage migration always got a chuckle out of that.

On 10/9/2019 at 2:16 PM, eliminator said:

when you think about it.. what modular building was / is apparently like 1980's and later?

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 10:18 PM, BrickLegacy said:

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:10 PM, redcell said:

Nice...next up Heartlake Butterfly Brothel and Emma's Super Deluxe Bedroom with Sex Swing

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 7:43 PM, Migration said:

Friends Gone Wild

this thread delivers ups chick.jpg

14 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

She can beat the hell out of my package any time.

...I’ll show myself out now.

Always knew Terry was a sly dog...