Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

Supposedly 40% off 75192 UCS MILF via Amazon

https://press.aboutamazon.com/news-releases/news-release-details/amazons-black-friday-deals-week-almost-here-more-deals-day-and

Save 40% on the LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Millennium Falcon

I secretly hope it's the microfighter... because it's the Ultimate microfighter

Edited by brickvoyeur
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, isawred said:

any speculation/information on the 30% off sets on LEGO Shop at Home?

im trying to plot any purchases in hopes of the GWP brick and the tree and more bricks

Look at the large retiring sets this year... some of these will be your doorbusters:

Parisian Restaurant
Apocalypseburg
Carousel
Ninjago City/Docks
Cloud City
The rest will likely be sets on the retiring list that they can't move at RRP, or are overproduced on. They're not looking to slash prices on stuff they can still move without the sale.

• Like 1

Look at the large retiring sets this year... some of these will be your doorbusters:
Parisian Restaurant
Apocalypseburg
Carousel
Ninjago City/Docks
Cloud City
The rest will likely be sets on the retiring list that they can't move at RRP, or are overproduced on. They're not looking to slash prices on stuff they can still move without the sale.

im in for the city for sure!

PR is iffy... I do like it for personal but don’t know about future performance.

Carousel will score another brick! thank you good sir!!

1 hour ago, brickvoyeur said:

Parisian Restaurant
Apocalypseburg
Carousel
Ninjago City/Docks
Cloud City

I bet UCS Y-Wing will be in there as well. They will probably do the same thing as last year, day 1 10%, day 2, 20%, etc. See if people will bite at less than 30%. There will be a few turds at 30% right out of the gate just so they can advertise the 30% immediately. I'm still looking for a docks and possibly Apocalypseburg so each of those would be nice. 

Just now, Val-E said:

Depends how many they make and how many times it comes back in the future. HP Diagonalley was a home run among many disappointing other promo sets.

The Christmas Carousel from last year is selling for $50+ on Amazon. I just sold 2 this weekend. I don't remember the buy-in to get that, but it sure seems like a reasonable price for a GWP from just last year.

• Like 1