Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

2 hours ago, ravenb99 said:

yes the Daily deals are 30% off.   Disney Train is a surprising one...

Glad to hear your crystal ball is still properly calibrated. Any chance you’ll be gaining clarity on the other sets any time soon? I may need to bring the family to maximize purchasing power between train and batmobile. 

• Like 1

LOLz if Disney Train goes for 30% off. That would suggest the sets is doing terribly. I'd certainly buy one for a personal build to go with the Disney Castle.

I'll take Cloud City at 30% off with double VIP points and double-dip GWP....strictly to use as a Christmas day build with my kids (+ OT marathon).

I'm staying away from PR. Costco Canada has been blowing these out for months and still has stock.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, brickzoor said:

Glad to hear your crystal ball is still properly calibrated. Any chance you’ll be gaining clarity on the other sets any time soon? I may need to bring the family to maximize purchasing power between train and batmobile. 

my clarity is crystal clear...  Will try to get something together ,  most have been mentioned

1 hour ago, skinsfan0521 said:

The Christmas Carousel from last year is selling for $50+ on Amazon. I just sold 2 this weekend. I don't remember the buy-in to get that, but it sure seems like a reasonable price for a GWP from just last year.

I don't think LEGO made a lot of those carousels.  I made a purchase the first day they were available but my order went backorder by morning.  By the time I received my order the carousel was missing.  I called CS who sent me a nutcracker and a couple of polybags as compensation.  NOT the same, but what can you do? 

Also doesn't say much for the nutcracker, which I thought was a pretty decent set for people who love nutcrackers, but apparently they still have those sitting around.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mr_Coat said:

Even at 40% off, the UCS MF  is still a $500 set. Any chance that Target and Walmart might want to get a piece of that action and move some inventory for BF?

I hope so, I need every chance I can to get one of these if they indeed will be 40%.

33 minutes ago, Mr_Coat said:

Even at 40% off, the UCS MF  is still a $500 set. Any chance that Target and Walmart might want to get a piece of that action and move some inventory for BF?

At $500 this set will still be gone in seconds. A PM from other sites will be the only shot for many to get one. I have a feeling if it's only AMZ, I'll be out in the rain along with many others. I was hoping for $600 or $640, a 20/25% discount would last longer. I'd rather have a good shot at 25% than a prayer at 40%

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, t_mafia said:

At $500 this set will still be gone in seconds. A PM from other sites will be the only shot for many to get one. I have a feeling if it's only AMZ, I'll be out in the rain along with many others. I was hoping for $600 or $640, a 20/25% discount would last longer. I'd rather have a good shot at 25% than a prayer at 40%

It will likely be a lightning deal though, with a limit of one. This increases the chances significantly.

• Like 1

This came in from the LEGO UK Affiliate program

VIP Early Access to LEGO Black Friday Deals!

Batmobile and mini Batmobile gift with purchase will be launching on Black Friday! The Mini Batmobile will be a free gift with all purchases of the Batmobile, until stocks last! 

Black Friday at LEGO.com means up to 30% off selected sets from Thursday 28th November, with many items at 20% off. 

Daily deals on selected sets going live every day on LEGO.com, so make sure you stay tuned for exciting updates on offers customers will love... 

The new, exclusive, seasonal Christmas Tree GWP with purchases of 120 GBP/USD will be launching, too, for all customers, on the 28th of November. 

The best news is that, for LEGO VIPs, we have a special VIP weekend running from Saturday 23rd November – Sunday 24th November… 

VIPs can have early access to the Christmas Tree GWP, and VIPs can get double VIP points on all purchases. VIPs will also have exclusive early access to 30% off discounts on select sets. 

11 minutes ago, Jeff Mack said:

This came in from the LEGO UK Affiliate program

VIP Early Access to LEGO Black Friday Deals!

Batmobile and mini Batmobile gift with purchase will be launching on Black Friday! The Mini Batmobile will be a free gift with all purchases of the Batmobile, until stocks last! 

Black Friday at LEGO.com means up to 30% off selected sets from Thursday 28th November, with many items at 20% off. 

Daily deals on selected sets going live every day on LEGO.com, so make sure you stay tuned for exciting updates on offers customers will love... 

The new, exclusive, seasonal Christmas Tree GWP with purchases of 120 GBP/USD will be launching, too, for all customers, on the 28th of November. 

The best news is that, for LEGO VIPs, we have a special VIP weekend running from Saturday 23rd November – Sunday 24th November… 

VIPs can have early access to the Christmas Tree GWP, and VIPs can get double VIP points on all purchases. VIPs will also have exclusive early access to 30% off discounts on select sets. 

Last year we ended up knowing what sets would be on sale for each day (i.e. OFS, DO, etc.).  Does anyone remember if TLG published that in advance or was it more inside info shared across the interwebs?  A lot of those went on sale at midnight and were gone quickly.  Without a heads up I can't imagine myself being successful trying to browse Lego.com at midnight hoping to find the right deal.  Hoping for a more targeting approach.

40 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Last year we ended up knowing what sets would be on sale for each day (i.e. OFS, DO, etc.).  Does anyone remember if TLG published that in advance or was it more inside info shared across the interwebs?  A lot of those went on sale at midnight and were gone quickly.  Without a heads up I can't imagine myself being successful trying to browse Lego.com at midnight hoping to find the right deal.  Hoping for a more targeting approach.

Last year they gave us prior notice of sets on offer on a particular day. Sets were limited to max of 3 purchased. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dennugsmello said:

Use a price changer app and have your Amazon buy now information up to date. You should be able to score one if your quick at responding to notifications.  

Thanks, but I could have everything set up to maximize getting one, but I still think it will be more of a lottery thing w/ tech savvy folks well ahead in the line

any speculation by folks here on how many would be available?

Would Amazon even highlight it if <500 units available?  would look poorly on them, no?

19 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Thanks, but I could have everything set up to maximize getting one, but I still think it will be more of a lottery thing w/ tech savvy folks well ahead in the line

Would Amazon even highlight it if <500 units available?  would look poorly on them, no?

I would say just watch the lightning deals, or the daily deals. I'm sure it will be advertised to a certain extent as to when it will start.

• Like 2

Would Amazon even highlight it if  

AZ doesn’t GAF if it looks poorly on them, it drives traffic and media. They violate MAP all the time and companies hate them, but they do it anyway Bc they are AZ...I don’t see a waitlist happening on this one either. My best guess is a 3am posting with sold out in minutes just like anything good on SAH.